Private dances at Stockbar and Campus this weekend

BostonTom
This topic is 2166 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Basically, though, it's $20 (Canadian) per song for all the dancers. Try to time the dance so that a song is just beginning, so you can keep track (some dancers like to pretend more songs have gone by than actually have). Start slow, and don't try to go very far on the first song - but by the end of the second, if they're not totally nude, you're missing out. What happens next is up to you and the dancer, but actual sex is always a no-no. In general, Stock boys are usually straight and so try to control the dance more (and they don't like ass play). Campus boys are more flexible, though they may all have different limits. If YOU are shy, be aware that at Campus, there are few partitions backstage anymore, although it's dark. Stock offers more curtained privacy, but sometimes management will stick its head in unannounced. Good luck.

Basically, though, it's $20 (Canadian) per song for all the dancers. Try to time the dance so that a song is just beginning, so you can keep track (some dancers like to pretend more songs have gone by than actually have). Start slow, and don't try to go very far on the first song - but by the end of the second, if they're not totally nude, you're missing out. What happens next is up to you and the dancer, but actual sex is always a no-no. In general, Stock boys are usually straight and so try to control the dance more (and they don't like ass play). Campus boys are more flexible, though they may all have different limits. If YOU are shy, be aware that at Campus, there are few partitions backstage anymore, although it's dark. Stock offers more curtained privacy, but sometimes management will stick its head in unannounced. Good luck.

Tks a lot. Really appreciated your time.☺️

Look fwd to your thoughts... I'll be there the week after. Can't wait. Probably not your thing, but while at Stock, I'd be curious to know of the twinks are gone in the afternoon. Some friends who were there for Memorial Day weekend said it was all muscle guys. I used to like starting out at Campus.

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible montreal visit! Stock had great dancers - franco is massive all over and a great guy, morgan is one to definately see as well as charles. Kid has thick thighs for a short guy but hot. Bryce is new, so be gentle lol, simon is cute and milton has a body to die for. And, don't forget marco who sports clark kent glasses and killer pole moves.

Over at campus, my favorite is ron a killer body and hot as hell. You have oliver, daniel, travis, thierry and lenko. Once you get past 10 pm, the beef starts to arrive.

Either way, you can't go wrong unless you hit ladies night, which you should avoid like the plague! I have never seen so many short and fat "ladies" who wear more make up than your average Drag Race contestant. Once they get drunk, they screech and become loud. They definately ruin an evening.

Side note: why do gay guys bring "women" to gay bars?

Incredible montreal visit! Stock had great dancers - franco is massive all over and a great guy, morgan is one to definately see as well as charles. Kid has thick thighs for a short guy but hot. Bryce is new, so be gentle lol, simon is cute and milton has a body to die for. And, don't forget marco who sports clark kent glasses and killer pole moves.

Over at campus, my favorite is ron a killer body and hot as hell. You have oliver, daniel, travis, thierry and lenko. Once you get past 10 pm, the beef starts to arrive.

Either way, you can't go wrong unless you hit ladies night, which you should avoid like the plague! I have never seen so many short and fat "ladies" who wear more make up than your average Drag Race contestant. Once they get drunk, they screech and become loud. They definately ruin an evening.

Did you have a private with Franco? If so, I'd love to know more about that experience. PM me.

Incredible montreal visit! Stock had great dancers - franco is massive all over and a great guy, morgan is one to definately see as well as charles. Kid has thick thighs for a short guy but hot. Bryce is new, so be gentle lol, simon is cute and milton has a body to die for.

I couldn’t agree more about Franco. If you like muscle, he is definitely the one for you. So hot and such a nice down to earth guy.

I also agree about Milton. He has gotten very ripped for the summer season.

I have brought women friends (no quotes, they were definitely real women) to Gold Coast in Detroit because they were interested in seeing it. They had fun, refrained from screeching, a couple dancers sat at our table for a while chatting and all had a good time. I share your dislike of bachelorette parties and the like showing up, that seems to bring out the worst behavior, but they're not all like that.

Dewey, I trust you didn't do any permanent harm to Oliver during your manhandling of him. i'll be there for 6 days during jazz festival and prefer undamaged goods.