411 on Oliver Saxon

InterestingGuy
This topic is 2208 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't get it he said he won't do sexual things for money but still said he'll do activities on the bedroom it just doesn't make sense

I've seen similar language before. I read its meaning to be: "You are not paying me for sex. Your paying me for my time. Whatever happens during that time is between two (or more) consenting adults."

I've seen similar language before. I read its meaning to be: "You are not paying me for sex. Your paying me for my time. Whatever happens during that time is between two (or more) consenting adults."

Chance are you might be wasting your time and not get lucky

Chance are you might be wasting your time and not get lucky

Agreed, but it is probably a small chance if you follow the rules. He does also say that everything he is into is listed on the site, and it is under "I am into". But as always, make sure you agree on expectations when you set up an appointment. If you want the top bunk, claim it! :D