On camera at Stock Bar in Montreal

Irtwo
This topic is 2195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I notice Stock Bar in Montreal shows videos on their web site and it appears to include customers in the bar, even a few wide shots of the whole place. Is there a day or time you can go to avoid being seen on camera, or anyway to avoid it? Thanks.

The cameras are on from 8:30pm to 2:30am. So, there is really no time slot safe from the webcam. However, if you sit along the back wall directly underneath the camera, you will probably be safe. Just have the servers bring your drinks, and hide your face when coming out of the lapdance area until you get back to your seat.

But I think unless you sit right by the stage or the camboy takes a strong interest in you, no one will ever see you on camera.

Edited by Hoover42

The cameras at Stock rarely show customers and when they do....it's usually the back of their head. I think the risk of someone seeing a clear shot of a customer's face for more than a millisecond are very very low. I honestly would not be worried about it. In the event the OP still thinks there is risk for him being seen there, he can sit at the very back of the bar against the wall. I've never seen that part of the club being shown on the live feed.