GRINDR now has a voice message option

7829V
This topic is 2204 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Everybody knows I’m on it. When you put your pic in the avatar ....um....there’s not a lot of room for blackmail.

It's not about you. It's about the many people who don't post face pics and then send nudes with face etc in their private messages. Some of whom are government officials who make decisions that affect China's interests.

Conspiracy theory much?

It seems like rather cheap espionage. We are currently investigating the president for being a Russian stooge. Do you really think these countries don't spy on us and hold information in their back pocket? We do the same too no doubt.

It's not like China has a stellar record of human rights and privacy protections where it would be totally out of the realm of reasonableness to think they might want a backdoor into US communications.

It's not about you. It's about the many people who don't post face pics and then send nudes with face etc in their private messages. Some of whom are government officials who make decisions that affect China's interests.

We all have skeletons in the closet: unpaid taxes, naked pics, etc.

One more thing in this town everybody is a somebody :) real or imaginary.

I just got the message from Grindr RE: audio messaging available. We will see how much that gets used.

I also got a request to participate in a short survey (I did), they seem to be considering their own ride share service for hook ups, LOL. Versus Lyft or Über

Chinese ownership or not....it’s great they are working actively on the business model.

I also got a request to participate in a short survey (I did), they seem to be considering their own ride share service for hook ups, LOL. Versus Lyft or Über

That could make for some very interesting rides.

Can you imagine if the driver of every Lyft or Uber you took knew that you were on the way to a hookup?

That could make for some very interesting rides.

Can you imagine if the driver of every Lyft or Uber you took knew that you were on the way to a hookup?

Speaking from experience... I once took an Uber to a client's place in Orlando and ended up with the same driver on my way back. Boy was that uncomfortable.

Speaking from experience... I once took an Uber to a client's place in Orlando and ended up with the same driver on my way back. Boy was that uncomfortable.

Why? What did the driver know other than he picked you up from the same place where he dropped you before? Rather than uncomfortable it seems funny, I think we (I) are missing some piece of info here.

Why? What did the driver know other than he picked you up from the same place where he dropped you before? Rather than uncomfortable it seems funny, I think we (I) are missing some piece of info here.

When you're dropping somebody off at night and picking them up 2 hours later from the same residence you know what's up.

I think it would be fun just to do something like that on a weekend night in say weho. Just for the stories.

Well, he picked me up just over an hour later, slightly sweatier and significantly stickier ;) in retrospect it's funny, but still the time it was mortifying.