411 on New York Italian

OceanTraveller
This topic is 2117 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

Quite a far-flung travel schedule for a full-time contractor going through a divorce. Maybe he is self-employed ;). Has the divorce been going on since he posted the ad in 2015?

Would be cool if this is a real ad.

I note the three reviews are all overnights with a multi-year gap between two of them. Don't know if that qualifies for "red flag" or not.

Has the divorce been going on since he posted the ad in 2015?

I'm pretty sure the ad text hasn't changed since he first posted it in 2015. I've seen him travel to Italy for several weeks one time, and the ad totally disappeared for awhile.

I contacted a couple of the Rentmen reviewers and received a reply from one who reviewed him three years ago. He confirmed that NewYorkItalian is straight and only receives oral but added: "He’s sexy as hell and a truly nice man."

Only likes to receive oral & receive 300 per to receive it....I passed...…& his line about "going through a divorce" must be something that he thinks sounds sexy & appealing....it's ad copy that he hasn't changed in years.

If it's working for him, and apparently it is, he has no incentive to change it.

no argument here.....I like his look & his stats.....if he offered more than just showing up & saying "suck my dick", I would have hired him when he first got my interest.....at the time, he would not commit to anything else / anything more.....no idea if he's become more interactive over time.....at present, I have enough other NYC guys on speed dial to call on for when I'm in that city so I ain't pursuing him any further.