My quest for sensual massage in NYC continues

Jamesp
This topic is 1819 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Anybody ever try Ken at Masseurfinder? https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/35713/ He's very good-looking in person with a great body and gives a decent massage - but not at all sensual.

Discussed here very favorably: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/massage-by-ken.139104/#post-1556979

I am curious - were you clear on your expectations when you made your appointment?

• 1 month later...
I too was not amazed by Pasha. Although a skillful masseur, he's a little distant.

I also do not find Pasha to be the best though acknowledge that personal experience differs. He seems pretty detached but could just be that we had no chemistry. Nice massage and he is very good looking but I felt like I was putting him out

I also do not find Pasha to be the best though acknowledge that personal experience differs. He seems pretty detached but could just be that we had no chemistry. Nice massage and he is very good looking but I felt like I was putting him out

Hmmm. That was not my experience with Pasha at all.

I've seen Pasha several times, and find him to be excellent. His massage is specific and detailed in a way a lot of untrained masseurs can't provide. He is reserved and maybe a bit shy, he's certainly not a chatty kathy. I believe he's also straight, so perhaps some posters miss the gay male camaraderie that some providers offer.

I’ve seen pasha for years. I actually think he’s gay. But he’s a bit shy and definitely reserved. Just because he’s not campy doesn’t mean he’s not gay. He and I once discussed at length my colognes and his fondness for different colognes—not a typical “straight guy” convo. (But of course let’s not stereotype). He also got hard once (and only once) as we got to the HE part of the massage. Regardless I like him and his massage a lot even with the drawbacks of shy and reserved.

• 4 weeks later...