Stockbar next Wed night? Anyone?

jrroth580
This topic is 2202 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

though I've only been to MTL once (and Stock several times during that week-long visit), I didn't go to Stock on ladies night.....one poster here has strongly suggested staying away from Stock on ladies night......

if Wednesday is your only night, have you given Campus some thought?.....very different vibe, but equally good-looking guys, I think, and no worries about ladies hogging the dancers or the occasional screech/squeal :rolleyes:

full disclosure: I have no idea how things are for male patrons on ladies night at Stock

Men are allowed on ladies night. Some of the dancers that night only work ladies night. But some of the dancers appreciate regular clientelle there. I went there one Wednesday and had a great time in the back with one of the dancers. It really is a show. Drunk women. To women got into a fight that night over a dancer. I ended up taking that dancer in the back and get I really good lap dance.