Can anybody tell me why.....

N13
This topic is 2207 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Absolutely this one from Amazon for $37. There are coupons to take it down another $5. 1080p and sd micro slot to take up to a 128gb card (to keep the last 2 weeks 24 hr recordings).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077ZSPD26/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A2HS750VI2UUZ8&psc=1

I have the YI brand which is also great and has a card slot. It's really the Nest. Nest costs $200, YI costs $25. (Amazon)

My friend has the Zmodo brand but that brand does not have sd card slots and has proprietary power cords while most have generic micro-usb power cords. (Amazon)

All cams record motion and keep it for download for 3 days. SD Cards let you scroll though the past week 24/7. So there is no need to pay the $10/month cloud storage they try to upsell you to.

The first one may take 15 minutes to set up. After that additional ones take under 10 minutes. You can add from 12 to unlimited same-brand cams to the brand's app.

It's really hard to explain how simple, easy, and good a cam system is. Even 1 cam. And how cheap.

You get hooked. Looking live at your place while gone, 2-way talking to pets or visitors, answering the door remotely, recording anyone doing a crime, etc. etc. It solves half the problems we worry about here. (No one is going to attack or rob you when they know they're recorded).

Awesome, thank you for taking the time to reply.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic