Houston recs?

david78nyc
This topic is 1731 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Ryan is terrific, really great massage skills and an easy location to get to. He is super friendly and wildly handsome too, and if you like dogs his was adorable when I made it clear I wanted to Pet him and went to his bed quietly during the whole massage.

And Kobi was among the worst massages of my life to, he turned the lights out and had the room light by two tiny candles . It was clear he had no massage skills at all, and when he turned me over and started flexing his scrawny body as if I was supposed to get off on that. I started laughing and left

And Joseph is quite good as well but it’s been awhile since I saw him and he moved to a new location

The guy I use is off the radar. He is a real masseur for a physical rehab facility in Houston and I got him via my guy who I hired for over 2 years but moved from Houston and suggested to his friend that he contact me. I am very happy.

Eduardo is a joke and a rip=off. His 90 minute session lasted less than 45 minutes and his technique is, at best, average. He wants his clients in and out and gone as quickly as possible. Not worth the $$$$$$$. Avoid. Also, his studio is a real dump.

Mario is a nice & friendly guy, pretty big, muscular, and hot although not that toned, his technical skills are adequate, but there was a little too much body-to-body contact at one point and it kind of came all of a sudden during the massage. I suspect bottoms might enjoy it more than I did, I will not repeat next time in Houston.

• 4 weeks later...

Eric is intriguing as well. Mario is a bust. Couldn’t help but laugh after it was over, actually. And he has gained some weight since the photos were posted.

I’ve tried a few in Houston, Raul is the only guy that has never let me down. He checks all the boxes, but he is an erotic masseur and has never been up for the “extras”. That said, it’s a great massage and a fun erotic time.

https://rentmasseur.com/RaulHTX