Gun and Hatchet Attack at Gay Bar in Mass.

OneFinger
This topic is 6690 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: He's Caught, Shot and Dead

A teenager suspected of a hatchet-and-gun attack in a Massachusetts gay bar and in the fatal shooting of two people died Sunday morning after he was critically wounded in a gun battle with Arkansas police, authorities said.

Jacob D. Robida, 18, died at 3:38 a.m. Sunday at Cox-South Hospital in Springfield, Mo., Arkansas State Police spokesman Bill Sadler said.

Here's a link to the latest:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=158154

Well this Story had a Quick and Final solution.Sadly I believe he did take a Life on his way out though! Very Sad... Unfortunately it will deprive the Court TV Crowd their entertainment and Lawyers their Arguments and Free Advertising Space! BUT the State sure saved a bundle of money! :7

RE: He's Caught and Shot But 2 People Are Dead

>Robida was a high school dropout who friends say glorified

>Naziism but never expressed any specific prejudice against

>gays.

>

>"This is insane," said Heather Volton, 22, of Fall River,

>Mass., who had known Robida for more than a year. "That kid

>never so much as raised his voice at me ... This is all pretty

>much a shock to me, like everyone else."

>

In other words, this was just a sick dumb-ass loser. Typical for modern Nazis, he was such a zero that the only way he could accept himself as a person of value was by putting down others: "I may be a dumb-ass who can't even finish high school, but at least I'm not a Jew or Fag or ####." And what a dumb-ass friend (Heather): "He was just a normal kid, like all other Nazis!". I wonder if msclonly and greathands would care to provide further explanations as to how the bar patrons provoked this Nazi, or, if not, apologize to the readers of this string. And do they believe the Jews (and gays) provoked the concentration camps?

Guest ReturnOfS

Right now the only regret that I have about this bastard's death is that his victims in the bar didn't get their day in court. They lost their chance to confront this bastard and hold him accountable.

">Right now the only regret that I have about this bastard's

>death is that his victims in the bar didn't get their day in

>court."

That's the ONLY regret that you have? No regret that a cop and a young woman lost their lives? Or do you only regret the violence when the victims are gay? x(

Guest ReturnOfS

If thats how you want to spin it then I will give you simple and direct answers.

Question: That's the ONLY regret that you have?

Answer: No

Question: No regret that a cop and a young woman lost their lives? Answer: No

Or do you only regret the violence when the victims are gay? x(

Answer: No

Usually I don't take my precious time and respond to such narrow and negative interpretations of my posts. I, however, want you to understand that if in the future you want to converse with me, or if you want me to take more of my precious time and give you detailed answers, "Honey attracts more flies than vinegar".

>Usually I don't take my precious time and respond to such

>narrow and negative interpretations of my posts.

Well, whoopdeedooo! Your responding here is no big to do, either, except in your own mind! Perhaps if you didn't post narrow minded, gay tunnelled posts, then you wouldn't have to "waste that precious time" to respond to your thoughtless musings.

>I want you to understand that if in the future you want to

>converse with me, or if you want me to take more of my

>precious time and give you detailed answers, "Honey attracts

>more flies than vinegar".

And in turn, I want you to know, that gee, golly willikers, I could not give a rat's turd in hell, if you converse with me, as I have absolutely NO desire to converse with you! I personally think that your opinions/postings on 99.99999999% of the topics on this board, are some of the utmost ignorant and pointless musings ever posted on this site! Sounds like your ego is exceeded in size, only by your ignorant observations!

As far as flies, and vinegar, it seems like my buzzing to your postings, puts the lie to that observation.

Guest ReturnOfS

This is pretty much how I expected you to reply. It was obvious that you didn't care at all about the victims of the attacker. You didn't care at all about the topic. I know what you think of my posts, but I figured that everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt every once in a while. As usual, all that you were looking for was a fight, which is all that you ever look for. We could have had a real conversation.

Do me a favor, Vahawk. Take your bitter, mean spirited self and get a life. Then if you care at all about your own time then do yourself a favor by neither reading nor replying to any of my posts ever again. Either way I've given you enough of my precious time.

>>Usually I don't take my precious time and respond to such

>>narrow and negative interpretations of my posts.

>

>Well, whoopdeedooo! Your responding here is no big to do,

>either, except in your own mind! Perhaps if you didn't post

>narrow minded, gay tunnelled posts, then you wouldn't have to

>"waste that precious time" to respond to your thoughtless

>musings.

>

>>I want you to understand that if in the future you want to

>>converse with me, or if you want me to take more of my

>>precious time and give you detailed answers, "Honey attracts

>>more flies than vinegar".

>

>And in turn, I want you to know, that gee, golly willikers, I

>could not give a rat's turd in hell, if you converse with me,

>as I have absolutely NO desire to converse with you! I

>personally think that your opinions/postings on 99.99999999%

>of the topics on this board, are some of the utmost ignorant

>and pointless musings ever posted on this site! Sounds like

>your ego is exceeded in size, only by your ignorant

>observations!

>

>As far as flies, and vinegar, it seems like my buzzing to your

>postings, puts the lie to that observation.

>All that you were looking for was a fight, which is all that you

>ever look for. We could have had a real conversation.

See, there you go yet again, trying vainly to justify your point by launching a personal attack. You can only suppose to know what I'm "looking for" and what "I ever look for". Failure to state such observations as a personal opinion and stating them as facts, is what delimits the line between observation and personal attack.

BTW: as I stated before, I'm not interested in a "conversation" with you!, especially as you are not interested in conversing with me, as you stated in your earlier post. So, are you "talking to me"?? Nah, you seem to be one of those who like to "preach" to others.

>Do me a favor, Vahawk. Take your bitter, mean spirited self

>and get a life.

What hypocrisy! No kind of personal attack, whatsoever here, huh?

>Then if you care at all about your own time

>then do yourself a favor by neither reading nor replying to

>any of my posts ever again. Either way I've given you enough

>of my precious time.

Wow, that "precious time" of yours must be worth about one plug nickle an hour, as you keep "wasting" it with me, when it was never requested, ridiculed upon its first offering as a totally worthless gift by the recepient, and its truly pathetic as you insist on forcing it on someone who doesn't want it.

>Right now the only regret that I have about this bastard's

>death is that his victims in the bar didn't get their day in

>court. They lost their chance to confront this bastard and

>hold him accountable.

I would think that most of the victims are probably satisfied with the closure. Unless the victims are lawyers or masochists, I doubt they would be looking forward to having to relive the attack again and again through the legal system. The perpetrator couldn't have cared less about being confronted, and might have even taken secret pleasure at causing more anguish for his victims. It's tragic that two innocent lives were lost. Other than that, this situation ended in the best way possible. The perp was held accountable--with his life. I doubt the 18-year old dropout had the financial means to compensate his victims, so his life was all he could give, and it looks like it will have to do.

Guest ReturnOfS

>I would think that most of the victims are probably satisfied

>with the closure. Unless the victims are lawyers or

>masochists, I doubt they would be looking forward to having to

>relive the attack again and again through the legal system.

>The perpetrator couldn't have cared less about being

>confronted, and might have even taken secret pleasure at

>causing more anguish for his victims. It's tragic that two

>innocent lives were lost. Other than that, this situation

>ended in the best way possible. The perp was held

>accountable--with his life. I doubt the 18-year old dropout

>had the financial means to compensate his victims, so his life

>was all he could give, and it looks like it will have to do.

I use to think that way too until about two years ago. That was when that pedophile priest was killed in jail. I thought that they would be happy but I was surprised that they were not. I remember hearing in an interview that they wanted their day in court or something. That may or may not be the case with the victims in this case. I do have to admit that right now, I'm not sorry that the 18y/o is dead.

Archived