Cody Baines NYC

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 1762 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Inquiry to him got the response than an incall in the Bronx is $350.

I am not traveling to the Bronx and paying 350. Even if that was for the two of them. Didn't like the vibe I was getting from them when I inquired. I've moved on. They need to rethink his/their fees.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Here's a link to Cody's (maybe former) partner, KIPPNYC on RM.

I spent time with the two of them together when they were visiting Los Angeles back in March, 2018. I have only wonderful things to say about each of them, except that I wasn't quite sure how well they fit together as a couple. Each of them was really awesome and I hope they're both doing well solo. I'd hire either of them again in a heartbeat if one or both ever finds their way back to LA.

The NYCCOUPLE ad is down, as of May 8. The Cody ad is up though - no mention of a partner in his solo ad. Did they break up? Or maybe they are just traveling.

There is another cute couple advertising in Inwood. I hear nice things about them:

https://rent.men/JWGYMLATIN

Hey BA,

Cody and the BF are no longer together. I hung out with Cody one rainy Sunday for several hours. He is chill, adventurous, easy to talk too, and a great body. DM me for details.