My “pics” I wanna rip his clothes off edition

whipped guy
This topic is 2171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Somehow I only found this thread toady (Friday) when I started on the last page (4). Of course I was going to write something curmudgeonly about the Clothing Optional Bonus Pic not really being in the spirit of a thread with guys who the OP would like to rip the clothes off of. But I was intrigued and went back and waded through all four pages. Now I find that I am absolutely giddy over the pictures here. I share your admirable taste in men, Mr WG! Thank you for brightening up a cloudy, semi-dismal Philadelphia afternoon! Please keep 'em coming.

Somehow I only found this thread toady (Friday) when I started on the last page (4). Of course I was going to write something curmudgeonly about the Clothing Optional Bonus Pic not really being in the spirit of a thread with guys who the OP would like to rip the clothes off of. But I was intrigued and went back and waded through all four pages. Now I find that I am absolutely giddy over the pictures here. I share your admirable taste in men, Mr WG! Thank you for brightening up a cloudy, semi-dismal Philadelphia afternoon! Please keep 'em coming.

Sometimes seeing less is indeed more. Furthermore, it makes one concentrate on other aspects a person’s appearance. Think eyes or a sly smile...

Also, I once knew an avid bodybuilder who never competed. He always said that he worked hard building his body simply so that he would look good in clothing. He was my inspiration for this thread. Incidentally, he always jokingly mentioned buying spandex T-shirts that were several sizes too small!

Of course ultimately I think that we all really wanna see the whole enchilada but that’s not always in the cards and that’s when it’s fun to let the mind run wild!