411 on calebjenner

johnjtvlestat
This topic is 2165 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Image search brings up a fitness model living in TX. The geo tag on his most recent post shows him in Texas 21 hours ago. I think I smell a catfish. Womp Womp. :(

Yes, I agree. Just google image search picture 3 of his ad. You will find a lot of information, I've seen his twitter, youtube, instagram. Very hot. Most likely his pictures are stolen.

Ugh I guess I’d have to wait for a legit young man to fulfill my long-repressed fantasy of getting plowed by a 21 yo.

Btw, does anyone know of a young, energetic top in LA that actually delivers? Most of the discussion I have seen about quality LA tops seems to be around guys over 25 (who are exceedingly fabulous, btw).

I thought from reading here and the thread linked here he is using fake pics? Will you be tempted to try him without verifying his look(s)?

I thought one of the pics might be him. I did just send him a text. I will meet him at the hotel bar first, and take it from there

I thought one of the pics might be him. I did just send him a text. I will meet him at the hotel bar first, and take it from there

I have yet to hear back

it might take more than one minute to receive a reply!......joking with ya!....please let us know how it goes and, if the pictures don't match, politely tell him in the hotel bar that he seems to be using false pictures and that the meeting is off.....thanks for your time meeting him and for your report

I just met him and his friend, Sean, for 2hrs session. He's 100% using someone pics and he event sent me someone pics as his friend. However, they are really good looking polite college kids with avg size dicks. They gave me a good massage and they tried their best to satisfy me for 2 hrs. So Caleb is tall blond white kid with really nice 6 packs, and his friend is a little shorter with brown hair and nice fit body. Overall, They don't look like their pics but they are very good looking themselves and polite. It's up to you guys if you wanna hire him or both of them but you guys need to make sure to talk to them what you want him or them to do for you before meeting up.

I just met him and his friend, Sean, for 2hrs session. He's 100% using someone pics and he event sent me someone pics as his friend. However, they are really good looking polite college kids with avg size dicks. They gave me a good massage and they tried their best to satisfy me for 2 hrs. So Caleb is tall blond white kid with really nice 6 packs, and his friend is a little shorter with brown hair and nice fit body. Overall, They don't look like their pics but they are very good looking themselves and polite. It's up to you guys if you wanna hire him or both of them but you guys need to make sure to talk to them what you want him or them to do for you before meeting up.

Thank you for taking the plunge. A shame that he uses fake pictures. Did he send you real pix before you guys met?

After reading that, we hadn't firmed up a time, and I don't believe I will now

Understood, and I don’t blame you. Maybe [uSER=12022]@ryansd86 [/uSER] will sent us some pics (of whoever he met) via PM? :rolleyes:o_O

Edited correct username @ryansd86

Edited by MikeBiDude

Thank you for taking the plunge. A shame that he uses fake pictures. Did he send you real pix before you guys met?

I'm asking him for his pics right now. Yeh he used someone pics but he is still pretty hot. So I went with it. I always wanted to hire someone and it was not a bad first experience last night

hey ryan.....welcome to the forum!.....can I ask how you heard of this forum and found the discussion of caleb here?......thanks

I was searching to see if anything would come up for caleb before agree to meet up with him. Then I saw this forum after I agreed to meet up with him