real bodybuilder in south florida

steveFL
This topic is 2179 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi,

Anyone know of a 200#+ actual bodybuilder in so flo? I tried to see about jessejaymes when he was here, but he wouldnt go to a residence (only hotel) ugh :-/ he was the closest thing to what I'm looking for. There are some hot muscular guys (pics) on rentmen, but they are not using their own pics, again ugh lol.

Maybe someplace other than rmen?

I like his body, but little too mature looking for what I'm looking for, and too hairy for what I'm looking for. I'm looking for someone like JesseJaymes lol. They do come around here every once in a while. like every 6 months or so, ugh lol. And I prefer someone not local, as I dont want to see him working out at my local gym or going to a public place i'm at etc. There are no local good bodybuilders here anyhow online (except sylvester as noted).

I know.. but his rate at $400 and probably plus travel was really pushing it, though I was willing. Then he told me a few convos later no home visits, so $500-$550 or so was just a little steep (with hotel and travel). << though I might should have done it, since there is pretty much litterally no one like him around here (that at least travels here, and pics are 90+% accurate of the person, and gets good reviews, ETC). Depends on what extra $ I have for next time he's around.

• 4 weeks later...
Could Sylvester of Ft. Lauderdale be along the lines of what you are looking for?

I'll vouch that he is extremely masculine, is mature, has a shaved head (Grrrr!!), has incredible muscles galore on a ripped body, is hung & is a gentleman.

http://www.sylvestersouthflorida.com/

Thanks for this suggestion Steed8.

This guy looks perfect for my taste??? Do you know his rates or how interactive he gets?

I know.. but his rate at $400 and probably plus travel was really pushing it, though I was willing. Then he told me a few convos later no home visits, so $500-$550 or so was just a little steep (with hotel and travel).

you only live once, buddy.......can't take it with you!......hotwire and priceline are your friends!

Is Jesse muscle worship only?

that's very much a "chemistry" kinda question.....as I've said several times before here (and you should already know this, Edward), much-trusted, discreet, respectful, regular clients will probably receive generous allowances from some providers who, otherwise, appear to have listed limits.....

in the cases where the provider has an agent, as Jesse does, who filters initial inquiries, respect and discretion become even more important (and that's before you even get to TALK to the provider!!)....

Edited by azdr0710

Thanks for this suggestion Steed8.

This guy looks perfect for my taste??? Do you know his rates or how interactive he gets?

He has limits on interaction. Best to be clear and specific up front about what you are like. For example, oral with or without a condom.

He’s a really nice guy and very intelligent/artistic. Good conversation.

He has limits on interaction. Best to be clear and specific up front about what you are like. For example, oral with or without a condom.

Interaction is definitely NOT his best talent. He is a smart polite man, a nice guy, but great only if you like a bodybuilder to worship.

He strikes me as a straight gay for pay.

Liking great interaction with a man like I do, I would never repeat with him.

Thanks for the tip. I don't want to be topped, but oral with a condom is a turn off, so a great point to ask. I had not thought of that. Thank you.

This guy seems to offer more than just muscle worship. https://rent.men/Karimharem

I hate when guys are confusing like this. In his profile he ways that he is "open-minded top versatile" and that he offers a "boyfriend experience." He says he offers kissing. However he does not list that he is into anal or oral. How long do you think that my boyfriend would last if all he did is kiss me and let me adore him like a bodybuilder? He's hot otherwise.

K

you only live once, buddy.......can't take it with you!......hotwire and priceline are your friends!

that's very much a "chemistry" kinda question.....as I've said several times before here (and you should already know this, Edward), much-trusted, discreet, respectful, regular clients will probably receive generous allowances from some providers who, otherwise, appear to have listed limits.....

in the cases where the provider has an agent, as Jesse does, who filters initial inquiries, respect and discretion become even more important (and that's before you even get to TALK to the provider!!)....

• 4 weeks later...
Why would someone have a hotel but no house visit policy for outcalls? Depending on where the residence is, this would seem safer than most hotel encounters.

I was wondering the mechanics behind that as well?

Might it be because hotels have CCTV in the lobby/hallways/ect?