411 on BigTexStud

Eye4Muscle
This topic is 1347 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 years later...

Wasn't there a massage therapist with a similar name in LA calling himself Josh Big Texan stud or something like that? He was a bit odd, if I remember the comments accurately - it was a while ago. This couldn't be the same guy, could it?

Not the same guy at all. I've seen Bigtexstud's vids on xtube and Dudes Nude as well as the face pics in his ad. He looks nothing like Josh Big Texan, whom I hired several years ago.

Any contact info on the BigTexStud hunk? Just my type.

As stated, his ad is expired, thankfully the photos are still there.

I contacted him a few years ago using RM mail (this was pre-RM messenger), so no email or phone I can share. His ad disappeared a short while after reaching out to him, so I never actually communicated with him.

I contacted him a few years ago using RM mail (this was pre-RM messenger), so no email or phone I can share. His ad disappeared a short while after reaching out to him, so I never actually communicated with him.

Thank you for that information. I guess I will just keep looking to see if he surfaces again.