411 On Charlie Miles Ft Myers

DR FREUD
This topic is 1984 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Was fortunate to meet him this summer. He was accommodating, friendly, intelligent, and one of the best looking men I've ever met. I found him to be incredibly handsome with a gorgeous athletic body. I think he gets busy with modeling and other projects. I may have been lucky catching him at the right time. Would love to see him again.

I’ve been texting back and forth with him for several months. I asked he if he had any travel plans outside of Florida in the near future. He replied with a simple “No”. So who knows if he is even in California. Seems flakey.

He confirmed that he is in California at the moment

• 1 month later...

his ad is active as of today! btw he rescheduled 5 hours later from our agreed time but i couldn’t make it. you know these are young boys who are trying to make a living already in their own so i understand but you just have to be patient with them. will try again next time he’s back in LA