Biceps Eye Candy

OneFinger
This topic is 2341 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nice pics Onefinger, thanks. I like the first pic the most. Do you know if the guy deep kisses?? :9

BTW, red x's appear for the pics initially. Had to copy the pic properties into my browser address bar for them to appear. Apparently, the web site doesn't like hotlinking.

thanks again,

Rendie

Oops, sorry about the red X. Anyone else having that problem? Have your tried clearing your cache?

Glad you liked the shots.

-------------

"We need to have more respect for each other. Things have just gone really crazy, out of control. ... We're on a very weird kind of cycle." Stevie Wonder

Yummmmm, this last guy is awesome, just my type!! :9 :9 :9

PS: Clearing the cache made all the red x's reappear. :-(

enjoy

Rendie

Biceps being one of my favorite male body parts, you can imagine my dismay when I not only don't get a pic, I can't even get the red x. x(

The ONLY way I can get the pic is to start to reply to your post using a quote, see the url, go get it myself and then the pic will show up. But I have to do this with each of your posts. }( I LOVE firefox, but geeesh.

Sorry for the problem seeing the pictures. I've not had this problem before and hope it's just the site where I found them and not an M4M issue.

But, for those that want the link, here's where I found the stuff.

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/sambagblog/09.shtml

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/sambagblog/08.shtml

Again, I apologize for the problems.

-------------

"We need to have more respect for each other. Things have just gone really crazy, out of control. ... We're on a very weird kind of cycle." Stevie Wonder

It's either a limit on that site that "goes away" once you've been to the site, or the pics load once you've visited there and have them in your local cache.

Or it may be a bandwidth throttle.

Some (but not all) of the pics show up for me now that I've been to the links that OneFinger posted. I suspect if I went further into the "other" pages, the rest would come along.

Chalk it up to a learning experience.

• 11 years later...