OnlyFans Not Subscribing?

tassojunior
This topic is 2196 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to open my account and never got approved. I think I told the story already somewhere else.

If I had to guess, I'd say Twitter is getting scared that OnlyFans might take the whole Twitter platform down. And they only get 20%.... 2nd thoughts.

Funny, I just wanted to subscribe to a friend's site but they opened an account for me like a performer.

Twitter has no stake in OnlyFans. The only connection whats so ever is the login API which is utilized on many other websites that lets you login via a social media account.

Make sure your billing information matches exactly when entering your info. Card Holder name, address down to abbreviations, etc. Their system may be utilizing a much harsher address verification system in order to reduce fraudulent transactions.

OnlyFans seems to be fairly IT incompetent sometimes. I can't subscribe to anyone new for the past 2 weeks, one friend is losing 1 follower a day out of 40 and another with 800 followers is dropping 5 a day. Both usually add that number per day net. I'm sure it's IT trouble. Once before when I couldn't add, they were suddenly dropping also. So far I can auto-renew ok but I think a lot of their clients are not on auto-renew.

I thought Twitter owned OnlyFans the way Twitter is flooded with "I have a new subscriber/ I have a renewal" messages. Also the way it direct-links into OnlyFans. My sign-in is my Twitter sign-in. I sign into OnlyFans through Twitter. Of course I'm also surprised OnlyFans is in the Google Play Store and the Apple Store as approved apps. Web is crazy.

Edited by tassojunior

• 1 month later...
Guest MikeThomas
That means Twitter owns Russia and Donald Trump with that logic. Any website can utilize the Twitter Login API to use your Twitter credentials as a method for logging into another website. It does not in anyway mean Twitter owns, has a stake nor has any interest in said company whom may utilize the API.

OnlyFans does not have an iOS app in the Apple Store.

Do you have an onlyfans page?

i have not had any trouble suscribing to onlyfans.. Some videos, however, do not display right away. I have also put several pages on non auto renew because either they arent posting much or what they post isn't really much better than what they post on twitter or instagram.. If you want me to pay you have to show something worth the money.

If one subscribes, is there a choice of putting it on auto-renew or paying for just one month?

I haven't joined yet, but I have not seen any information about canceling an account if it is on auto-renew.

You can very easily set it to not auto-renew as soon as you subscribe to a specific channel, so basically pay for one month.

Or you can sign up with a virtual credit card that has a one month expiration. Both MasterCard and Visa offer this. I think AmEx does not anymore. In many cases it may be safer for online subscriptions.