Masseurfinder links from postings not working?

NotMike
This topic is 2220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

seeing the same thing .. very odd yes! A theory: The good folks at masseurfinder got wind of this forum among all the recent discussions with the changes in their policies and are doing some referrer detection and redirect back to the page. ?

Sounds like something they might do. Maybe this is an intentional change by them to break "associations" probably by any site them deem "questionable."

Edited by LivingnLA

If you are clicking on older posts/links (that have their names), I noticed a few days ago, all their URLs now say "massage-therapists/ then a number", or something to that effect.

I have noticed, that very recent posts with a link in the new format display their ad. But then again, that was a few days ago. The world changes quickly.

Edit...I just clicked on a link from an older post, that had name in URL, and the ad appeared. Don't know what to say now.