Justyn

Johnny_85
This topic is 1441 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, Justyn had a less than stellar review on RM a couple days ago. Emailed the reviewer who basically said yes, he's beautiful, but he couldn't perform. Have exchanged a few texts with Justyn -- he's a terse texter, hard to get a sense of him. So decided to pass thinking he leans to stand and pose more than intense interaction. But our paths cross again next week, just checked and the less than stellar review is gone. How and why does that happen -- does RM have rules for when they drop a review? And if less than stellar reviews are sanitized out, why pay attention to RM review at all?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Justyn had a less than stellar review on RM a couple days ago. Emailed the reviewer who basically said yes, he's beautiful, but he couldn't perform. Have exchanged a few texts with Justyn -- he's a terse texter, hard to get a sense of him. So decided to pass thinking he leans to stand and pose more than intense interaction. But our paths cross again next week, just checked and the less than stellar review is gone. How and why does that happen -- does RM have rules for when they drop a review? And if less than stellar reviews are sanitized out, why pay attention to RM review at all?

Had a similar experience like the reviewer as well. Yes he’s pretty and yes he’s flaccid the entire time. He lied about his height too. More like 5’8, not 6’

Had a similar experience like the reviewer as well. Yes he’s pretty and yes he’s flaccid the entire time. He lied about his height too. More like 5’8, not 6’

Thx, appreciate the info. Pass it is on Justyn. Still perturbed about why RM removes ads. The one I saw was not abusive or unfair, very even. 4 stars not 5, with the comment that he wouldn't rehire, which is what prompted my follow up to him. Reviews like that are informative and should stick.

Like the lady said:

778a56150513408ac29341df8ca861f7a9.png

A professional would make sure he has the necessary "supplements" to ensure an erection...

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm I saw that review also and yes he is doing DFK someone asked be4!

Well could be a fake review as well somone trying to drag his business down i’m not sure about the competition in each city .His english is also on the point .

But I can tell chemistry can’t work for every single person !

I assume u guys also don’t give 100% in ur job every single day things happen! Even if the person use chemicals and tries his best!

deal with it

None is perfect

And Lol he is 5’10 between 5’11 for sure met him like seven times !

Hawk eyes on that video cover Hahh Never asked him about it but as I can see it’s huge difference from now vid like 4-5 years old

Edited by curiousP

• 1 year later...