JAMESXL - VEGAS

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 1838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well then you maybe very wrong.

Just because I might say you need to ask yourself does NOT imply he does nothing, but rather you need to ask yourself. No 2 experiences are the same and what he and I do, may not be what you and he do. Your making an assumption and your incorrect, that being said what or how he feels about me or someone else may not be how he feels towards you or someone else.

Yes he's amazing.

Well then you maybe very wrong.

Just because I might say you need to ask yourself does NOT imply he does nothing, but rather you need to ask yourself. No 2 experiences are the same and what he and I do, may not be what you and he do. Your making an assumption and your incorrect, that being said what or how he feels about me or someone else may not be how he feels towards you or someone else.

Yes he's amazing.

He looks amazing. Can you clarify when you say "assumption" and "incorrect", does that mean he isn't stand and pose? I realize chemistry matters, and it's best to ask him directly, but you're suggesting there's more in the offing than he advertises. So, please do tell. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...