Netflix Recommendations!

Axiom2001
This topic is 2221 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A few days ago, I accepted almost a free month's trial run from Netflix. ...have viewed a few movies and have been pleased. My query here is: what are your five most recommended gay or gay themed films that you've viewed at Netflix? Also, if you choose to include independent or international films-- I'll accept those recs as well. Now I await the long list of salient film recommendations. Thanks in advance, men!

A few days ago, I accepted almost a free month's trial run from Netflix. ...have viewed a few movies and have been pleased. My query here is: what are your five most recommended gay or gay themed films that you've viewed at Netflix? Also, if you choose to include independent or international films-- I'll accept those recs as well. Now I await the long list of salient film recommendations. Thanks in advance, men!

I second Stranger by the Lake suggestion. Also, Tangerine, 100 Men, Paris is Burning, The Way He Looks, 4th Man Out, Staying Vertical

4th Man Out

Forgot about that one. Good suggestion.

London Spy

It caught my interest, and liked it, but was surprised on how few episodes, unless I missed new ones that have been added.

"Versailles".

Will check it out.

I join @Axiom2001 in thanking you. Some movies mentioned by you guys I passed on but will now take a look.

Not gay themed, but I'm near the end of the Dexter episodes. Was so hooked on it for many of it's seasons, but I think it's finally run it's course for me. Only have a season and 1/2 left. Not watching it as often.