Kink Estate Sale

TylerandAce
This topic is 1926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Probably not what you would expect ;) but....

Much of the antique furniture looked interesting

Historical prints and photographs of San Francisco

Antique lithographic prints of San Francisco scenes

8ft mahogany grandfather clock – Marling grandmother clock

Crystal, silver and heavy silver-plate service items – oil lamps

Vintage globes

Brass, Cast Iron, Victorian, Edwardian, Empire and more

-bookcases, chests, trunks etc. all looked interesting

And....The antique wheel chair caught my eye ;)

It's a more interesting collection than I would have expected.

Does anyone know what is planned for the property?

Edited by bigvalboy

The antiques looked interesting

Historical prints and photographs of San Francisco

Antique lithographic prints of San Francisco scenes

8ft mahogany grandfather clock – Marling grandmother clock

Crystal, silver and heavy silver-plate service items – oil lamps

Vintage globes

It's a more interesting collection than I would have expected.

Agree. Some of it could have potential in the right spot. A lot of it needs work, though. Besides, it could be hot knowing what was done on/in all of it. The stretching rack is intriguing. I'll have to look for a video of how that was used...lol. :)

Edited by TylerandAce

I wish I could get there for the Auction --- Great Old Bldg - Took the tour last time I was in SF --- amazing collections

Never went, but always wanted to. Tyler says it was just big and cold. The owner says it will become manufacturing and office spaces. Can't imagine what can be mass produced in San Francisco with any efficiency.

Never went, but always wanted to. Tyler says it was just big and cold. The owner says it will become manufacturing and office spaces. Can't imagine what can be mass produced in San Francisco with any efficiency.

There was an article in the SFGate.com a few months back discussing the sale and all the restoration work that KINK.COM had done --- The new use was supposed to be a mix of Office/Retail/Restaurant and Community Space.

• 10 months later...
What would you buy, and what would you do with it?

I wish I could get there for the Auction

Agree. Some of it could have potential in the right spot. A lot of it needs work, though. Besides, it could be hot knowing what was done on/in all of it.

God, I wish I could attend that auction...imagine serving dinner on those!

PASSE - Oprah has been doing it for 10years!

'50 Shades Of Maple Glen': Pennsylvania Home For Sale Comes Complete With 'Private Adult Sexual Oasis'

50-shades-of-real-estate-1.jpg

This is the $750,000 home recently listed for sale on Redfin located at 1612 Norristown Road in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania (15 miles outside Philadelphia) that comes complete with 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a gourmet kitchen, billiard room, exercise room, 3 fireplaces, and, oh yeah, an adult kink room in the basement that includes :

Full finished walk-out basement w bilco doors, includes a gym or 5th bedroom and also is a private adult sexual oasis. It can be converted back to a typical suburban basement. Home currently is being offered as an Air B & B rental @maisonxs that gets $750 a night on weekdays & $2000 a night on the weekends for private parties or entertainment.

50-shades-of-real-estate-2.jpg

50-shades-of-real-estate-3.jpg