Miscast 2018

This topic is 2207 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jeremy Jordan is a wonderful stage performer. In my opinion, Bonnie and Clyde closed much too soon, he and Laura Osnes were superb. Saw him in Finding Neverland during Cambridge, MA previews and he was great. So glad to read that he's finally spoken up about Harvey Weinstein replacing him with Matthew Morrison for Broadway, calling Harvey a "prick".

Jeremy Jordan is a wonderful stage performer. In my opinion, Bonnie and Clyde closed much too soon, he and Laura Osnes were superb. Saw him in Finding Neverland during Cambridge, MA previews and he was great. So glad to read that he's finally spoken up about Harvey Weinstein replacing him with Matthew Morrison for Broadway, calling Harvey a "prick".

He was also great in Newsies, which I saw Live in HD at a movie theatre.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been watching Robbie Fairchild dance the hell out of Music and the Mirror about ten times a day for the past few weeks. His movements are so strong and clean, and for me it is difficult to focus on the dialogue at the beginning with the reflection of Robbie's fine bottom behind him.....