411 about Jason NYC

TopVolt
This topic is 1908 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jason has been discussed here before. Yes, he is gorgeous, but you cannot touch anything between the waist and the knees, nor will he touch you there. I was a client when he was still Dmitri from Ukraine, and was a lot more interactive. He hopes to become an American citizen one day, and that's why he changed his name. I gave him some books on American history, as he was eager to learn. He's a really nice guy, but I want more from a masseur than he's willing to give, so I haven't seen him in about two years. But if you're willing to do without a HE and mutual touching in certain areas, go for it! Check out the other threads on him; you will find similar comments, and I have commented before.

Jason has been discussed here before. Yes, he is gorgeous, but you cannot touch anything between the waist and the knees, nor will he touch you there. I was a client when he was still Dmitri from Ukraine, and was a lot more interactive. He hopes to become an American citizen one day, and that's why he changed his name. I gave him some books on American history, as he was eager to learn. He's a really nice guy, but I want more from a masseur than he's willing to give, so I haven't seen him in about two years. But if you're willing to do without a HE and mutual touching in certain areas, go for it! Check out the other threads on him; you will find similar comments, and I have commented before.

Thanks for your insight, that all I needed to hear. Thanks

• 4 months later...

EVdude, thanks for posting this article. Was this link the entire article? Doesn't say much, and says nothing about his being a masseur. I'd think that Jason/Dima/Dimitri would want to advertise this. Jason presents himself to his massage clients as straight (certainly not as gay), but Getout is a gay magazine. I guess he saw the possibility of publicity, and took advantage of it.

The guy is still gorgeous!!!

• 6 months later...

You summed up my experience exactly. Thank you Beethoven. Definitely a tease and definitely a disappontment.