411 on DanielLatin

InterestingGuy
This topic is 1928 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Review 7 by Victor is interesting.

if not interested in this, please don't read the following details!! :rolleyes:;)

but, for those wondering about this, it's review #8 by victorz at the RM profile for danielatin (link upthread)....I'm mostly posting this, though, because of the RM text review situation for US readers.....as some of us know, the written text within RM reviews is not readily visible to US users these days.....however, using the hide me proxy, the text can be seen with some patience.....lately, some of us have been getting very repeated requests to accept the privacy policy of RM when using the hide me proxy.......I've had better luck with Chrome than Firefox for finally getting past the privacy notice....still requires a few repeated "accept" efforts, but it goes through, eventually....

you do not need to sign up.....just go to the white box with the specific RM address of the provider, then click the yellow box

https://hide.me/en/proxy

Edited by azdr0710

• 3 months later...
if not interested in this, please don't read the following details!! :rolleyes:;)

but, for those wondering about this, it's review #8 by victorz at the RM profile for danielatin (link upthread)....I'm mostly posting this, though, because of the RM text review situation for US readers.....as some of us know, the written text within RM reviews is not readily visible to US users these days.....however, using the hide me proxy, the text can be seen with some patience.....lately, some of us have been getting very repeated requests to accept the privacy policy of RM when using the hide me proxy.......I've had better luck with Chrome than Firefox for finally getting past the privacy notice....still requires a few repeated "accept" efforts, but it goes through, eventually....

you do not need to sign up.....just go to the white box with the specific RM address of the provider, then click the yellow box

https://hide.me/en/proxy

Thanks for that tip. I think I've seen this posted here before, but I never tried it out. It was definitely interesting to read some reviews of different guys, but the review in question here certainly gave me pause. What started out as a complimentary review turned into some weird rant that left me wondering who wrote it and why. If it was a marketing attempt on the part of Daniel, it didn't work for me.

• 3 weeks later...