Canadian Strip Club tips?

biggerbilly
This topic is 2210 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm thinking of taking a few day trips to Montreal and Toronto this summer. The only time I've ever been to strip clubs has been in Canada, and I felt so out of place. I'm looking for a guide to what to do and what to look out for. When to tip, how much, when is the best times to go (I know Sunday is lady's night in Montreal, lol). What will guarantee me a great time.

Just to clarify, I’m looking for any advice. Like avoid club ________ on Tuesday’s. Do or don’t tip in American dollars, etc. I feel people are not responding because they think I’m asking for how to get everyone to sleep with me, I’m looking for your basic advice.

Can you tip in Canadian dollars, given that they're coins, not bills? Or is that considered gauche? Back in the days of the Happy Tap in Windsor, I'd always tip in American dollars, but that's just across the river from the US.

As for Toronto, there are a few threads on Remingtons and Flash already. Have a look.

I'm looking for a guide to what to do and what to look out for. When to tip, how much, when is the best times to go (I know Sunday is lady's night in Montreal, lol). What will guarantee me a great time.

What to do? ... Go with some buds and order a pitcher of beer to share. Economy of scales will help extend your fun time. And if you're bored, you'll have someone to talk to.

What to look out for? ... Muscles, butts, cocks, twinks, hustlers

When to tip? When you had enough to drink and can stumble up to the stage to slip money into the dancer's underwear or crack or ... wherever.

How much to tip? Totally up to you ... but here in Canada, usually $5 CAD.

When is the best times to go? For Toronto, Friday and Saturday nights (after 10pm or 11pm). Thursday can be a good night too.

What will guarantee you a great time? I am afraid there's no guarantee.

Keep in mind, that the dancers make most of their money by taking customers for private dances. Usually, there is an entrance fee to get to the private room, and the rate is per song. Interactivity at the back varies greatly from dancer to dancer.

Have fun! :)

Guest RBmont-real

The dancers in TO and MTL generally do not expect tips for chatting or dancing on stage. Do not give $1 or $2 coins ... that would be an insult, and $5 bills are less important to them than getting you in a private cubicle for $20 per song. You might give a $5 or more to ensure the dancer looks for you after his stage time, but you may as well just be forward and approach him if you are interested. Maybe instead use the tip money to buy him a beverage.

It is not like USA or Mexico where the strippers hustle for tips or even outright ask you for cash.

Everyone is different, but if I pursue a really hot dancer I generally commit to spending $200 for onsite private attention. This happens rarely, as I have found brothel-saunas overseas to be where the guys for hire better meet my criteria.

My views may be somewhat different than those replying before me. I have gone with friends and I have gone alone to Montreal and have had great times doing both.

Stock Bar is by far my favorite club. It is typically men only nights except for the one Ladies night a week on Wednesday. There is usually a door cover charge to get into the club but there is no cover to go into private areas for Lap Dances. Lap Dances run $20 a song curtains closed and $10 a song curtains open. Guys are quite handsome there. Club is open Tuesday through Sunday. Great Service and hottest guys here. In my opinion.

Campus is walking distance from Stock. It is a great club that opens for happy hour in the afternoon. The club is located on the 2nd floor so be prepared to walk a flight of stairs. They have Ladies night one night a week and it is usually on Sundays. Club has made recent changes and I haven't been there in over a year.

Taboo...is taboo in my opinion. Not very well ran. You twinky type dudes dance there. I really don't know a lot about that. The last time I was there we walked in and walked out.

All the clubs have slot machines in them for entertainment when you want to take a break of the boys.

If you like Drag...club Mado is located in between Stock and Campus.

One of my favorite non stripper club is a Video Bar that recently opened. Awesome ambiance, good vibe and friendly staff.

Now....when tipping, I find guys are always gracious in receiving American or Canadian money. Good eye contact and they will come visit. It's appropriate to tip or buy a drink if you are not ready for a lap dance. Many factors will determine how long they talk with you. If you are wanting more attention tipping always helps. You can tip on stage...they will know to come find you afterwards. Usually $5 Canadian gets them to come visit.

My two cents :)

Maybe I am doing it wrong, but I have never, nor never seen anyone, tip the the dancers on stage. I once gave a guy $5, but that was because it was a slow night and the guy let me stick my hand down his pants for a minute.

I think it is different from the old days - The dancers come up to you and solicit you to take them to the back. You only really have to chase after one of them if there is a specific one you want and they for some reason haven't come over to you yet.

I find I usually do 3 to 4 songs. Usually we say it is five and I give them $20 tip, so around $120. But I would expect some kind of oral action at that price point. I find the fancier clubs (Stock and Campus, for instance) tend to not give you as much for your dollar.Flash tends not to have as attractive guys, but let's just say you get your dollar's worth in the lapdances.

I agree though that you may do better at Steamworks in Toronto. And for a lot cheaper.

Maybe I am doing it wrong, but I have never, nor never seen anyone, tip the the dancers on stage.

certainly depends on the context of each club....

at Stock, for example. tipping a guy on stage would be almost like going up to Elton John at Caesars Las Vegas and tipping him during his show.....the Stock guys are definitely "on stage" and putting on a mostly-choreographed show.....the logistics just aren't conducive to tipping and the audience members (as well as the performer) might feel a bit like you interrupted everything......

Campus is a good bit less formal and "showroom-y" than Stock and, depending on the vibe at the moment, it may be OK to quickly tip him if it doesn't interrupt anything.....

at both Montreal places, the performers usually mill about the room after their sets....catch the eye of somebody who appeals and go from there

however, tipping the dude on stage at Swinging Richards, Dick's (Phoenix), and other places, is entirely normal and routine.....and he'll almost certainly come by after his set (if you want that and suggest it to him when tipping)

Edited by azdr0710

What is meant by "...I would expect some kind of oral action at that price point"?

Is it acceptable to explicitly ask/request this during pre-negotiations?

Who will be doing the action, customer or dancer?

Does oral (or hand) action include a happy end?

I have never explicitly asked for anything during pre-negotiations. I let the dance progress with what the dancer's comfortable with. If it doesn't go as far as I hope, I may get another dance from them another night to see if it's just a matter of getting comfortable, but more likely, I'll get a dance from another dancer next time.

Yeah, I have never really done any pre-negotiation. I think it is more a see how it progresses. That being said I don't know that you couldn't ask. I think it would have less to do with offending them as much as playing it safe so they don't think it is a set-up.

As for the action, I have had it both ways (and that is coming from a rather unattractive customer) but more often that not me giving oral. That's my style anyways. I have only twice had a dancer actually cum (why is everyone so nervous about saying that?), I have on a few of occasions cum myself, though. I think it depends a lot on the customer and chemistry, though. And maybe time of night. Remember these guys have to stay hard and get it on with several other customers, too.

Yeah, I have never really done any pre-negotiation. I think it is more a see how it progresses. That being said I don't know that you couldn't ask. I think it would have less to do with offending them as much as playing it safe so they don't think it is a set-up.

As for the action, I have had it both ways (and that is coming from a rather unattractive customer) but more often that not me giving oral. That's my style anyways. I have only twice had a dancer actually cum (why is everyone so nervous about saying that?), I have on a few of occasions cum myself, though. I think it depends a lot on the customer and chemistry, though. And maybe time of night. Remember these guys have to stay hard and get it on with several other customers, too.

please tell me one of those guys has been Milton at Stockbar. He was there last time, but busy with other costumers

http://chulazosxxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Milton-RealityDudes-00010.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I only tip in Canadian money also, and only with bills or by buying them a drink - which can be nice because you get to sit with them for a bit & talk, see if you want to go in the back later. Plus sometimes they’ll massage your shoulders or arms a bit, and/or let you feel their muscles.

I also find that the francophone dancers appreciate it when I at least try to speak some French with them. “J’aime tes bras” (I like your arms), etc :-) I don’t know if Americans and anglophone Canadians sound the same in French or not, lol (maybe I do, but a Texan might not? Haha)

The dancers in TO and MTL generally do not expect tips for chatting or dancing on stage. Do not give $1 or $2 coins ... that would be an insult, and $5 bills are less important to them than getting you in a private cubicle for $20 per song. You might give a $5 or more to ensure the dancer looks for you after his stage time, but you may as well just be forward and approach him if you are interested. Maybe instead use the tip money to buy him a beverage.

It is not like USA or Mexico where the strippers hustle for tips or even outright ask you for cash.

Everyone is different, but if I pursue a really hot dancer I generally commit to spending $200 for onsite private attention. This happens rarely, as I have found brothel-saunas overseas to be where the guys for hire better meet my criteria.

The phrase “make it clang” made me LOL. :)

Even though it's 2018 I'm surprised to see that dancers find it "insulting" to tip them in dollar coins. If you're throwing it for them on the stage and not trying to stuff it in their outfit, why should it matter? Instead of making it rain, I wanted to make it clang. ;)

Yeah, some eye contact & a smile and they’re very likely to catch up with you, unless a high roller like DL (“Drunk Lawyer”) is there.

My views may be somewhat different than those replying before me. I have gone with friends and I have gone alone to Montreal and have had great times doing both.

Stock Bar is by far my favorite club. It is typically men only nights except for the one Ladies night a week on Wednesday. There is usually a door cover charge to get into the club but there is no cover to go into private areas for Lap Dances. Lap Dances run $20 a song curtains closed and $10 a song curtains open. Guys are quite handsome there. Club is open Tuesday through Sunday. Great Service and hottest guys here. In my opinion.

Campus is walking distance from Stock. It is a great club that opens for happy hour in the afternoon. The club is located on the 2nd floor so be prepared to walk a flight of stairs. They have Ladies night one night a week and it is usually on Sundays. Club has made recent changes and I haven't been there in over a year.

Taboo...is taboo in my opinion. Not very well ran. You twinky type dudes dance there. I really don't know a lot about that. The last time I was there we walked in and walked out.

All the clubs have slot machines in them for entertainment when you want to take a break of the boys.

If you like Drag...club Mado is located in between Stock and Campus.

One of my favorite non stripper club is a Video Bar that recently opened. Awesome ambiance, good vibe and friendly staff.

Now....when tipping, I find guys are always gracious in receiving American or Canadian money. Good eye contact and they will come visit. It's appropriate to tip or buy a drink if you are not ready for a lap dance. Many factors will determine how long they talk with you. If you are wanting more attention tipping always helps. You can tip on stage...they will know to come find you afterwards. Usually $5 Canadian gets them to come visit.

My two cents :)

Yea