Alternatives to Masseur Finder...?

7829V
This topic is 2232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hmmm SexyMassuer may not pass SESTA laws.

I sure hope MassuerFinder survives....so many friends make their living off it.

I agree, SexyMasseur will definitely fall with a lot of others. Hopefully, someone will find a loophole before all is lost.

I have found that I like just clicking the actual “Services” and then filtering by the word, “male.” I returns any service which includes the word “male.” It’s lead to some interesting encounters (it’s how I found my incredibly attractive housecleaner), but it also includes lots of ads for stud services..... sadly of the dog/horse/rabbit variety vs the kind I’d really prefer.

I have found that I like just clicking the actual “Services” and then filtering by the word, “male.” I returns any service which includes the word “male.” It’s lead to some interesting encounters (it’s how I found my incredibly attractive housecleaner), but it also includes lots of ads for stud services..... sadly of the dog/horse/rabbit variety vs the kind I’d really prefer.

I agree with you, Tarheel. I used to search the services section for "m4m" and, in a trick I don't see used anymore, it would bring up several ads that were not the type of ads you'd expect. For example, a contractor would include "m4m" in a list of words at the bottom of his post. What I didn't understand sometimes was when a normal looking ad would come up. That would force me to do a "find" for the term and, here's the 'trick' I'm referring to, all of those keywords were written in white font. So a white font against a white background doesn't appear unless you search the page using find. So anyone looking at the ad wouldn't see it, but if they did a specific search for that keyword, the ad would come up. I used to love looking for ads like that, but it stopped long before CL shut down the personals.

I agree with you, Tarheel. I used to search the services section for "m4m" and, in a trick I don't see used anymore, it would bring up several ads that were not the type of ads you'd expect. For example, a contractor would include "m4m" in a list of words at the bottom of his post. What I didn't understand sometimes was when a normal looking ad would come up. That would force me to do a "find" for the term and, here's the 'trick' I'm referring to, all of those keywords were written in white font. So a white font against a white background doesn't appear unless you search the page using find. So anyone looking at the ad wouldn't see it, but if they did a specific search for that keyword, the ad would come up. I used to love looking for ads like that, but it stopped long before CL shut down the personals.

Brilliant!!!