Xavier Muscle

Scot3017
This topic is 2258 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I haven't seen him in years (mainly because he doesn't travel to my area anymore). As everyone said he's a good guy. He does classify himself as straight and won't do anal. He is strictly muscle worship although you can put your hands and mouth literally all over his body. When I first met him (mouth to mouth) kissing was not on the table but is now. He did give me random pecks on the cheek when we greeted each other or said our goodbyes.

The one thing I would disagree with that has been written in this forum topic... with me, he absolutely never had any issues getting hard and staying that way. He often wanted me to make him orgasm multiple times. He challenged me in fact. LOL!

Let's just say I failed the challenge mostly. My jaws hurt too much to do it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I met him at an Adonis nude party in NYC. Super nice and friendly guy. And generous with his time to discuss training. BUT STRAIGHT!! In the end a lap dance from him would have been as awkward as lap dancing with your training partner so I passed.

That’s SO frustrating. I can discuss training with my trainer, but if I’m hiring a muscle guy for naked quality time I want a little more engagement and interactivity than that!