a response to an Open Post....

SAdler
This topic is 6743 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>That is really absurd....and SCARY.

As I said elsewhere in the last day or so, welcome to modern life.

The legal system in the US is 15 years behind the technology world. Guess which one is moving faster?

If regulating any of this was easy, SPAM would have ceased to be a problem years ago. Instead, it's a huge expense to corporations worldwide, and getting worse by the day.

It's the world we live in, my friend.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really had to laugh, Scott. I just got through looking at the trash on the other site -- including what you posted above and how they were making so much (negative) out of your Manhunt ad, and here you are posting it for the people who might actually hire you. It's just amazing how something that they ridiculed got the blood flowing over here, LOL.

Any visitor here knows what I think of Scott. I've known him probably as long as any on this board (since he was 18 -- yes, he really was 18 at the time), and he will always occupy a place in my heart. He's fucking (I repeat, fucking) amazing in bed, has one of the sexiest bodies out there, he's a great dinner partner (as a two-some or in a group -- blue drinks or no), and just a good kid in general. Does he have a big mouth? You bet. Is he deluded? Not at all. He's actually much more down to earth than any but those who get to really know him might guess. I haven't hired since early this year, but Scott is the guy I think about when my mind wanders to the many wonderful boys I've met over the years.

Keep it up, Scott -- your approach enrages your detractors and engages many others. LA (and NYC) is lucky to have you ;-)

Archived