Do any of the masseurs rent hotel rooms to perform massages instead of using your home?

Encantomel
This topic is 2249 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m thinking of not using my house anymore for massages and using hotels instead. What is the consensus on this method?

Why is that?

For me is not a big difference, I do mostly outcalls (masseur comes to my place). Sometimes hotels can be confusing... I prefer a house as long as it is reasonably clean and there's privacy.

I’m thinking of not using my house anymore for massages and using hotels instead. What is the consensus on this method?

Absolutely ! I can't believe you use your house. If there is sufficient business where you are you can schedule clients on certain days you get a room only. Most massage tables are easily portable and I would use that, not the bed. You may well make up for the cost in additional clients at a more convenient, more secure-seeming hotel

There are a certain percentage of stalkers in the client pool that can be embarrassing if not worse. 1% is too high. I have friends that visit and use my guest house for clients and even I have had to fend off guys walking up at random weeks later looking for someone or some contact. (I tell them I rent Airbnb and don't know the guys).