411 on Felipe from Los Angeles, visiting San Diego

7829V
This topic is 2037 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him this weekend st his place. Was easy to set up an appointment. Responses quickly. He’s a quiet guy. Really didn’t say much. But he’s super sexy and has nice “assets.” The massage itself was pretty decent with a combo of light and medium stokes. B- complete with HE. Con: Finished 15 minutes too early.

• 4 months later...
I saw him this weekend st his place. Was easy to set up an appointment. Responses quickly. He’s a quiet guy. Really didn’t say much. But he’s super sexy and has nice “assets.” The massage itself was pretty decent with a combo of light and medium stokes. B- complete with HE. Con: Finished 15 minutes too early.

Did you hire him for 90 or 60 min?

Similar. Saw him when he was in SF in a bit of a seedy motel. Cute. He kept the room dark. Great bod. On a bed. Shorter. Massage was decent. B- is accurate. He seemed to try to avoid getting the goods touched. And yes. Not much of a talker.

Thanks. Some others have said MT. Then this is a strong case of YMMV. :-/

Scheduled 60 min but ended up 45 min. :-/

Wow. That’s a lot for 60 min. Some finish after HE... I can take that if it’s 5 or so. But 15 in a 60 min appointment is a lot. We should make them clock in and clock out and pay based on minutes worked. :mad:

Exactly my same experience.

I would not repeat due to the shortage of time only.

• 2 months later...