Just back from NYC and saw this guy.

Terpmaniac
This topic is 2145 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/craigoryhands.shtml

I really like his pics. Yes his body has gone through some changes but he is tall, lean, lanky, nice eyes and I loved the goatee. Craig is new, very new. His massage was just OK? Not really bad. But he needs more experience. The sensual/erotic part however was AMAZING;)! If you want the oh so nasty details, private me.

While heading out I ran into this guy:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/caleb.shtml

I said.."I have seen your ad on masseufinder." He looks like his picture and said hello. Anybody tried him. I am tempted. Terp (a sad Terp with my Terps not even in the NIT...DAMN)!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/craigoryhands.shtml

I really like his pics. Yes his body has gone through some changes but he is tall, lean, lanky, nice eyes and I loved the goatee. Craig is new, very new. His massage was just OK? Not really bad. But he needs more experience. The sensual/erotic part however was AMAZING;)! If you want the oh so nasty details, private me.

While heading out I ran into this guy:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/caleb.shtml

I said.."I have seen your ad on masseufinder." He looks like his picture and said hello. Anybody tried him. I am tempted. Terp (a sad Terp with my Terps not even in the NIT...DAMN)!

Thanks for all this. Were they roommates or working at the same spa or...?

Thanks for all this. Were they roommates or working at the same spa or...?

It was an outcall and it was a place that many masseurs share. I have been there many times with a few of my faves. An interesting side note. While on the table we all of a sudden Craig and both heard what could only be describe as the "sounds of sex" coming (excuse the pun)from the next room. Craig says the guy who owns that space is some kind of sex therapist/intimate guru who helps men and women explore their sexually or something like that! It was wild. Terp

It was an outcall and it was a place that many masseurs share. I have been there many times with a few of my faves. An interesting side note. While on the table we all of a sudden Craig and both heard what could only be describe as the "sounds of sex" coming (excuse the pun)from the next room. Craig says the guy who owns that space is some kind of sex therapist/intimate guru who helps men and women explore their sexually or something like that! It was wild. Terp

Thats interesting :) I wonder how that was not enough encouragement to get your appointment more interesting :)

I think I have been to that place. If we are talking about same, It has japanese theme with paper screen separation. I walked in for scare of like my first and probably only massage with cloths on. I was too scared that if someone stumbles, that person will land in next section.

I know the 14th/6th Avenue space well... it is used by masseurs as a place to be able to do in-calls, and there is also studio space there that is used for various workshops, seminars, and the like exploring touch, sensuality, and.... whatever comes up. the space is managed by aaron, himself a masseur and -- shall i say -- "sex coach"?

i believe the entire enterprise is called "daddy retreat" (google for details...)

i have also spent time with caleb and he is quite good.... as well as several other masseurs who host there: aaron himself, brice, and so on...

aaron: https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/arlmtm4m.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/strong_brice.shtml

happy to answer any questions....

The building on 14th Street near 6th Avenue has two places. On one floor is MMX (www.mmxnyc.com) and on another Daddy Retreat. Daddy is run by Aaron, himself an excellent masseur, S&M teacher, sexy man. Check them up.

The MMX website says, about MMX, "It is a one-stop resource for in-shape guys who appreciate the benefits of healing touch."

Is Daddy Retreat also targeted at in-shape guys?

He could not stop talking about himself, nor singing along with the music and laughing at all his own "jokes".

I'm becoming less and less patient with that type of behavior. It's one reason I enjoy my book club - EVERYBODY gets to say their mind, there's nobody in that group who dominates the conversation. And one reason I enjoy family gatherings less and less.

I'm becoming less and less patient with that type of behavior. It's one reason I enjoy my book club - EVERYBODY gets to say their mind, there's nobody in that group who dominates the conversation. And one reason I enjoy family gatherings less and less.

It may have been partly my own fault....once he asked me what I did and knew I was in the world of show business he probably felt his performing was a kind of "audition"? am not sure. Again, a hot guy and a good masseur, am tempted to try perhaps another time after a suitable interval and tell him nothing when he asks what I do for work!

Oh and one more thing-the space is hardly discreet- not a problem for me, but it may be for some guys. A bunch of "daddies" were leaving as I was going in, and Aaron mentioned something to me about was I horny in front of several of them. As it happens, it didnt bother me, but if I had been a closety private person who may not have wanted an eortic element ot my massage I might have been a little taken aback

My experience with Aaron was less than excellent, totally OK but havent made a repeat. He could not stop talking about himself, nor singing along with the music and laughing at all his own "jokes". While a good masseur and a hot guy I found it super distracting and less than relaxing

i had the EXACT same experience with him... but, i mean... EXACT.

while hot and technically skilled, i found him totally dis-engaged. and that singing along thing - wow.... glad to hear it was not just me!

My experience with Aaron was less than excellent, totally OK but havent made a repeat. He could not stop talking about himself, nor singing along with the music and laughing at all his own "jokes". While a good masseur and a hot guy I found it super distracting and less than relaxing

Amazing, my XP with Aaron was the opposite. Once we did a 90 min tantric session at MMX that was quite good (B+), had better ones at MMX with Antonio (A+) and Jeff (A) but he was always quiet and focused. Later we did a 90 min sensual massage with light S&M (at his place) that was out of this world, again quiet except when needed me to do things.

It may have been partly my own fault....once he asked me what I did and knew I was in the world of show business he probably felt his performing was a kind of "audition"? am not sure. Again, a hot guy and a good masseur, am tempted to try perhaps another time after a suitable interval and tell him nothing when he asks what I do for work!

Don't think Aaron will forget you. He is a smart, sharp guy and obviously has a good business acumen with his set-up. I've been curious about his group message sessions that he or one of his possies holds there weekly. All of the participants get naked and learn to touch and explore each other. Seems exciting and I've heard that not all who attend have perfect bodies and is a mixed age group. If anyone can offer insight, let me know.