Recommendations for Amsterdam or Antwerp?

Joeysf
This topic is 1251 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You could also go to http://www.saunanieuwezijds.nl/

And hook up with the guests and get a massage for free! It’s a fun bath house , and guests are ready to play.

For those looking for just a great massage with no extras in Amsterdam, I can vouch for Richard at sauna nieuwezijds. He gave one of the best deep tissue massages I have had. Very reasonably priced for the quality too. I looked at other Amsterdam masseurs at sites like rentmasseur but suspected they would give the old rub & tug. Richard is legit and excellent. He relieved knots deep in my shoulders and back.

As far as the sauna goes, I was there late on a Tuesday afternoon and, while it was surprisingly busy, it wasn't my cup of tea (plus I wasn't really in the mood). There was lots of action going on in the darkest part of the steam room and in the some of the darker parts of the mazes. I left before the evening crowd came in. The sauna was very clean, with a big steam room, a nice dry sauna and a smallish hot tub. Also a nice looking bar and food for order. And a very easy 5 minute walk from Centraal Station.

Unfortunately, I will not have any other experiences in Amsterdam, at least of interest to this forum. I am here for work, and when not in meetings, am on email and phone calls thanks to the time difference back Stateside. I have secretly drooled over stunningly handsome and pretty young Dutch men, tall, of fair complexion, toned bodies and nice asses who I have seen walking around. Also, thanks to the Dutch colonial period, invasions, and what have you, there are very nice looking men of mixed-race background, as well as immigrants who have grown up here. A whole spectrum of shades of skin colors of attractive men. And they seem to age relatively well too, at least remaining handsome of face even if gravity works on the body. I suspect that there would be some of the younger ilk at the sauna at the right times on weekends and that they would be ready to play. The city is lovely as well!

I opted to not do a hire off any of the rent* sites because of past poor experiences in Europe and the UK. I'd rather spend my Euros on a good meal and/or a legit massage.

If you are arriving by air and staying anywhere near Centraal, take the direct train from Schipol to Centraal Station. I am glad to have paid the extra 3-4 Euros to sit in the small first class compartment of the train at the head. From what I could see, it was a cramped, standing room only situation in all the cars of the rest of the train, something I was glad to avoid after a long-haul flight from the US and then a connecting flight to AMS.

• 2 years later...

When we were living in Amsterdam in 1996 we were advertising our services. One night a gorgeous Dutch number of 30-something came to visit us and paid 100 guiders for a 'massage'.

He said he had just broken up with his fish and was disgusted with fish and wanted to try something different.

When we removed his shorts we thought we had died and gone to heaven! It was truly the size of our arm! Uncut super long and thick.

We wanted to receive his baby natural, no rubber, but he refused so we had to be content to service him orally, swallowing every drop!