HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! TRISTAN BALDWIN

BabyBoomer
This topic is 2258 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need somebody to pass me the box of Kleenex. And no, this time it’s not to clean up a nice thick load...that’s 97% of the time. This time it’s to wipe a tear, and no...not being dramatic here...I mean it when I say it’s touching that a group of people would take the time to reach out with nothing but positive energy.

Some of you are emotionally / sexually invested because we’ve spent time together....and others are just monikers and avatars, colleagues and contemporaries...but you all took the time to do this..and it means so very much to me.

Hope your days this week are as bright...returning the positive energy 10-fold to each and every one of you.

Hope to see many of you in Palm Springs...and let’s have a great entrance into Spring! -fingers crossed, as New England is getting ASSFUCKED as we speak with another Nor’Easter-

LOL...My friend lives in Connecticut and texted me this morning.

"Don't hold dinner <wink>

All flights out cancelled

we're getting bitch-slapped by the Nor Easter"

Are you cheating on me with another Connecticut boy? GASP...how dare you!!!!!!!! You couldn’t find a boy from a different state, you literally reach into the same cupboard?!!!!

Hope to see many of you in Palm Springs...and let’s have a great entrance into Spring! -fingers crossed, as New England is getting ASSFUCKED as we speak with another Nor’Easter-

You are always welcome down here in Puerto Vallarta.

Of course, that makes no sense. Why would I want to share my future fiancé with Epigonos? :eek:

Anyhoo, just noticed this post. Happy belated birthday from both of us, sweetie. It's always warm, fun, and sexy where you are.

See you in Palm Springs.

Edited by stevenkesslar