Accidentally stumbling into a great find

Jamesp
This topic is 2266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Its very rare but it has happen to me couple of times. One of them being today. I was tired of looking into same catalog of masseurs so trying my luck posted on CL with usual stuff (massage with HE etc). Got whole bunch of garbage in reply and for couple of interesting once. Decided to go with intuition and booked once of them. Boy what a massage!!! Deep tissue sensual massage, aromatherapy, HE and a good looking masseur to go with it. I would go again even without HE and best part he is no where on web or reviews. This was in NYC. Anyone else has similar finds.

Its very rare but it has happen to me couple of times. One of them being today. I was tired of looking into same catalog of masseurs so trying my luck posted on CL with usual stuff (massage with HE etc). Got whole bunch of garbage in reply and for couple of interesting once. Decided to go with intuition and booked once of them. Boy what a massage!!! Deep tissue sensual massage, aromatherapy, HE and a good looking masseur to go with it. I would go again even without HE and best part he is no where on web or reviews. This was in NYC. Anyone else has similar finds.

I admire your adventurous spirit! CL has a bad rep....

I stumbled across someone about 2 years ago in an odd way., but not on CL. I hired a masseur who used to post on MF. He gave me a massage and mentioned he had a second guy for a 4 hands. He said the guy was not a professional masseur, but was really good, and very hot looking. So my next session I went for it. They showed up at my house, and the extra guy (name was Ethan) was about 24 y/o , Hispanic, and adorable. (he was a friend of the masseur) They did the massage and Ethan was REALLY good. He did excellent pressure point work, and gave a great massage. The happy ending was MORE than happy with all 3 of us going at it. Ethan and myself had great chemistry. So when the masseur from MF was in the restroom, Ethan punched his number in my phone.. Ethan now comes over twice a month (by himself) and I get a great massage and HOT play. He has a day job and has no interest in getting into the "business." He says he could never do this as his job, massaging client after client. We just had a connection and I stumbled into a GREAT find. My own personal masseur!

Edited by Dmitri

I stumbled across someone about 2 years ago in an odd way., but not on CL. I hired a masseur who used to post on MF. He gave me a massage and mentioned he had a second guy for a 4 hands. He said the guy was not a professional masseur, but was really good, and very hot looking. So my next session I went for it. They showed up at my house, and the extra guy (name was Ethan) was about 24 y/o , Hispanic, and adorable. (he was a friend of the masseur) They did the massage and Ethan was REALLY good. He did excellent pressure point work, and gave a great massage. The happy ending was MORE than happy with all 3 of us going at it. Ethan and myself had great chemistry. So when the masseur from MF was in the restroom, Ethan punched his number in my phone.. Ethan now comes over twice a month (by himself) and I get a great massage and HOT play. He has a day job and has no interest in getting into the "business." He says he could never do this as his job, massaging client after client. We just had a connection and I stumbled into a GREAT find. My own personal masseur!

What awesome luck!

I used to have a lot of luck when I joined MMX. Would be awesome going to different guys houses and swapping massages. It was always tricky tho because you’d hope the person going first wouldn’t get too dazed and not be up to reciprocating. Also if it’s gets hot and heavy from the first massage- then chances are the chance of getting a return masage is not happening during that visit. But I found this one guy that was AMAZING at massage and we would totally flip and give each other massages. We started meeting weekly and running each other and then go into playing around. Wasn’t too much later that we started to “flip” in more ways than just the massage. He’s since moved away but I hadn’t spent a dime on massages after meeting him he satisfied all the needs.

What is MMX? Not familiar with that. Sounds a little like massage exchange?

Yeah! It’s a website where you build a profile like adam4adam etc and it’s geared towards meeting other guys to swap massages. They also have classes and group sessions. Super cool