Alex/Alexei from Miami, currently in ATL .. any experience?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 1854 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw him a few years ago and was totally wowed, but just saw him again while he was in Chicago and while yes, it is a good massage, I felt like he'd lost a little something. Maybe it was all a bit "too" professional and rehearsed and for me, a little less sensual than before. I love it when a masseur touches you constantly (aside from the strokes), his leg brushes against you, while using his hands, his arms brush against your body as his hands glide up your chest. But this time he seemed to be quite distant and there was no body contact other than the massage strokes.

The ending was awesome, I have no idea what he put on my dick but it didn't take me long to come, but then he just went to the bathroom and handed me some tissues and went on to check his phone. I took it that massage was over.

So, maybe he's been at it too long or maybe an off day, but it wasn't what I remembered from two years ago!

Absolutely one of the best for me. Done at least 3 or maybe 4 sessions with him. Hands down, pun intended, the best lingam massage I have ever experienced in my life, and the preceding therapeutic part was excellent. Will definitely reconnect with him next time he comes to DC. And while I know it is good sales and marketing and probably auto text, but I always get a text from him that he is coming to town. Just that added touch and makes me feel a little special.... I know, I'm a sucker. Lol

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't have considered him but the comments here are overwhelming in his favor.

I just called him right now. Pretty soft spoken.

I asked if he was clothed or nude, he defiantly said clothed. I asked about self release. He paused but said yes.

He does have a table which is major kudos

Sounds pretty therapeutic to me (which is fine). I got the impression from all above comments there was something sensual (which some is nice). If someone wants to PM me that would be great

So can anyone comment on his style and how deep tissue he provides.. Thanks

The ending was awesome, I have no idea what he put on my dick but it didn't take me long to come, but then he just went to the bathroom and handed me some tissues and went on to check his phone. I took it that massage was over.

I could written this word for word. He did exactly the same thing with me.

• 1 month later...
I just came from my session with Alex !!!

WOW!!!!!!! Y'alls comments were SPOT ON

If he was local I would have found myself a new masseur!!!

Damm he was good, albeit not quite $150 good but GOOD

I’m gonna be meeting him on Thursday. Would you be able to PM details on the sensual side of the massage? And the overall experience? Thanks!