Prince Frederic Von A-Hole to auction all of Zsa Zsa's stuff

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 2290 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/celebrity/zsa-zsa-gabor’s-ninth-last-and-most-colorful-husband-is-auctioning-off-all-her-stuff/ar-BBK2bq6?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

I'm sure he will collect a substantial sum from the sale of all her possessions. I guess the most surprising thing for me from the article is that he is frequently spotted in "gay spaces".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/celebrity/zsa-zsa-gabor’s-ninth-last-and-most-colorful-husband-is-auctioning-off-all-her-stuff/ar-BBK2bq6?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

I'm sure he will collect a substantial sum from the sale of all her possessions. I guess the most surprising thing for me from the article is that he is frequently spotted in "gay spaces".

Zsa Zsa was a gay space, so it makes sense. In fact, she was the Queen of Outer Gay Space.

Sad that Zsa Zsa never knew her only child had passed away. It must have benefited the prince not to tell her. (I understand Zsa Zsa may have been incapable of understanding).

“I didn’t want to upset my wife, because she loved Francesca,” von Anhalt told...or, to be more precise, lied.

Francesca was a mess, thanks in large part to her awful relationship with mom Zsa, her father’s virtual abandonment (Conrad Hilton essentially cut her out of his will), and lawsuits and other harassment from, yes, fake-prince Von Asshole. She oozed neediness. I felt sorry for her.

Picture.aspx?width=210&height=210&id=7676984

Randy Paar and her mom with Mary Martin in Brazil. Jack Paar traveled for the show more than any other talk show host. Martin and her gay husband lived many hours away from Brasilia -- if Jack Paar was correct, there was only a dirt road. .

Francesca was a mess, thanks in large part to her awful relationship with mom Zsa, her father’s virtual abandonment (Conrad Hilton essentially cut her out of his will), and lawsuits and other harassment from, yes, fake-prince Von Asshole. She oozed neediness. I felt sorry for her.

You may not have read this article about the death of Randy Paar, Jack Paar's daughter, Kenny.

http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/social-diary/2012/remembering-randy

Edited by WilliamM

Sad that Zsa Zsa never knew her only child had passed away. It must have benefited the prince not to tell her. (I understand Zsa Zsa may have been incapable of understanding).

My aunt, my mother's youngest sister, had dementia for years. My cousin said at my mother's funeral that she didn't plan on telling her mother that my mother had died. "She wouldn't remember it, but she'd remember being sad, and she wouldn't know why she was sad".

Zsa Zsa was a gay space, so it makes sense. In fact, she was the Queen of Outer Gay Space.

The Queen of Outer Space, in which Zsa Zsa played a nuclear scientist on Venus, is one of the great Camp Classics of all time. In it she uttered the line "I hate that Queen".

As for Prince Von Asshole- that prick would sell her dead body if he thought he could make a nickel from it.

Edited by body2body

Francesca Hilton had a troubled sad relationship with her Parents. When I was in High School I dated a girl who was a friend of Francesca. They became acquainted when they attended an equestrian summer camp over several Summers. Francesca was heavy, and her mother did not like being seen with her daughter. She said that Francesca was sent from boarding school to summer camp with only brief token visits to home. At camp when the other girls would eat meals, Francesca would be brought salads and cottage cheese on instructions from her mother. Francesca would give money to friends so they could buy her candy. The situation only got worse as she got older. As her mother aged, and tried to preserve her glamorous image, she wanted to be seen less and less with her daughter. Her Father, Conrad Hilton, one of the richest men in the world, left her $100,000 in his will.