Zeel or Soothe... HE?

Somefun83
This topic is 1626 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
This is what I love the most also. Some of the best times I've had were massages at respectable spas where I wasn't expecting anything to happen, but then it does. So exciting.

Well if you are 22 it is exponentially more likely to happen for you than the average client. If it happens at a "legit" place it's prob because the masseur got so turned on by you that they risked their job for it. So it's probably not a good idea to identify these places.

Happened only once for me at the very beginning of my massage experiences and the kid who did it was so happy to get 60 bucks instead of 25 I figured he wasn't regularly doing this.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As most of you guys know, I’ve gotten HE for quite a few guys (from LA) in these apps (PM for list)... just thought I would share this code, zeel is giving $40 off! Good time to try it if you haven’t.

Use the code 3sgu for $40.00 off.

Also- always looking for new guys in zeel/soothe if anyone has new recommendations in LA.

• 4 months later...
Guest ruggedly

My stats are about 1/5 for masseurs who go above and beyond. PM me if you guys have any good LA or NY recs...