411 on LoganStud

bluestorm
This topic is 1133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, shoot.....I was just kidding, guys.....was so happy he got the notorious dominant/dominate thing figured out, I decided to joke that he was, therefore, worthy of meeting....plus I'm about 2500 miles from NYC

jvbgyr5.gif?w=1000

He also apparently enjoys "dinning" which am intrigued by in case it is some new sexual perversion of which I am as yet unaware.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm? Putting the entire pieces of the puzzle together it might be that the same "real" guy is running both profiles and perhaps a couple of the photo's in one of the profiles might be him per "Lawkid's" comment and some of the other's are what he feels are "representative" of what he looks like? Speculation on my part.

Ft. Lauderdale.

Inconsistency after inconsistency - today his ad says he is in Las Vegas, earlier it said San Diego - you said Ft Lauderdale -

The photos of the cock that is in his ad are not his cock.

Just do a tineye search and you will find the same cock photos in EIGHT different places on the internet.

In short, the guy is a scammer and is not truthful.

Here is a current tineye result:

https://www.tineye.com/search/6628776b74aa56369cdc45b1b9b9d806cb6c1817?page=1

Inconsistency after inconsistency - today his ad says he is in Las Vegas, earlier it said San Diego - you said Ft Lauderdale -

The photos of the cock that is in his ad are not his cock.

Just do a tineye search and you will find the same cock photos in EIGHT different places on the internet.

In short, the guy is a scammer and is not truthful.

Here is a current tineye result:

https://www.tineye.com/search/6628776b74aa56369cdc45b1b9b9d806cb6c1817?page=1

I wasn't familiar with Tineye. Thank you.

Gman

• 1 year later...

Now in Seattle, but thanks to an amazing resource that we have here, looks like he's nothing but a load of ambiguity. The video on his RM ad is lovely though. I would have settled for some body contact, kissing and licking the lollipop, but none of those sound like guarantees with this guy.

Why do the hot ones have to be so complicated!

Thats a completely different person on Twitter. If he's top, why so much butt play: butt plugs, fingering, mooning.

Guys who cam or have OF accounts often engage in butt play because that's what their customers want to see. So, the answer to your question depends on what he's using his twitter posts to promote.