Dancer Query - Adonis All Nude LA Party

bluedawg
This topic is 2227 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, gents.

Saw a hot dancer at the Adonis All Nude party in LA; goes by the name Xander. Born in Virginia, lives in Vegas, travels to LA for gigs at Adonis.

Anyone have any private shows with him and care to share details? Or anyone scheduled an off-site visit? Would love to know. PM me if you prefer, and thanks.

(I'd post a photo or URL, but he doesn't seem to have an online presence under his stripper name.)

Hey, gents.

Saw a hot dancer at the Adonis All Nude party in LA; goes by the name Xander. Born in Virginia, lives in Vegas, travels to LA for gigs at Adonis.

Anyone have any private shows with him and care to share details? Or anyone scheduled an off-site visit? Would love to know. PM me if you prefer, and thanks.

(I'd post a photo or URL, but he doesn't seem to have an online presence under his stripper name.)

Do you mean Xavier?

https://rent.men/XavierMuscle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been to Adonis lounge a few times now and I have seen Matt (the man that runs the show) each time and he looks to be in incredible shape. Does anyone know if he still participated as a dancer? Thanks