Spontaneous Orgasm

PaulM
This topic is 2077 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another approach to consider that might provide the opportunity to move things forward but also a relationship saving "out" should he not be interested or ready to provide any additional services.

The next time you're on the table, assuming the same thorough leg and butt massage and your same reaction, think about saying something along the lines of "I'm sorry, you're going to need to slow down. This feels so good, it's gotten me kind of excited. I'm kind of embarrassed. I apologize."

In this approach you are being very respectful of him, apologizing for something that's an uncontrollable response to the massage he's providing. He has the choice to continue what he's doing knowing that you're excited, or stop if that was not his intention. It doesn't put you or him in the situation where you're asking for help and he has to agree or decline. It might be hard for him (excuse me) to verbally acknowledge his interest or consent, but he may be OK continuing what you're doing without verbally acknowledging it.

If he continues, I wouldn't push it. I'd let what happens, happen even if it's just you letting fly solo. If he does continue, you might consider one more warning - "man if you keep going I think I'm going to cum".

I'd be profuse in my gratitude and ensure the tip reflects that gratitude. You can see what happens the next time. Maybe things will go even further.

Just my two cents.

I had a similar circumstance with a thai masseur I went to for quite a while. Nothing major came from it, but I really enjoyed the sexual tension and his playfulness at each of our sessions (and I think he did too).

OMG... I was just going to write something close to this.

Actually, it happened to me once. In past massages, he would go to the head and shoulders... only this time he went to the legs, pushing that blood up around.

Yes, he was straight, but it was not like it happened ever time. He just tapped it and asks "we good here" ? How embarrassing.

Edited by samK

My 2 cents - if he is very straight or closeted then think about from his perspective. He may relish the unspoken subtleties and get embarrassed by exposing it. If you love the sexual tension then I wouldn’t be too aggressive. I do think you can allow yourself to enjoy it naturally though. If you’re turned on then let yourself submit.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thank you all for the feedback and advice. I'm not sure what I'll do yet, but lots of food for thought....I'm leaning towards the low moan or some comment like that feels great (with a warning if I find myself in the same "no return" situation....he gets that I like it already as I was lightly humping the table while he was going up and down my leg. My cock was pointed down so there was no missing what was going on. Oh, forgot to mention that when he started on my legs, he was down at my feet, grabbed both ankles and spread my legs apart....nothing like being spread eagle with a hard cock dangling in the center. As the leg/butt massage progressed I'm sure he saw the pre-cum leaking out as there was a nice wet spot when I got up....

I think there was a lot of great advise given and I'm inclined to not be too overt as that isn't our vibe....and I have no illusions that this will turn into much more than it is, but I do like to be surprised. I really like report-ins and I'll be sure to provide an update after I go next. Thanks again. This is why I love this Forum!!

Any updates on what happened? Don't leave us hanging. At least give us another story.

Has anyone else experienced a spontaneous orgasm during a strictly therapeutic massage?

ABSOLUTELY - every GOOD massage into my late 50s/early 60s with NO touching of my genitals --

Only the first time was Negative - College Student referred by Dr. for massage - first massage - draped from neck to feet w/ sheet - He never went w/in 12" 0f my penis! I ejaculated spontaneously under the sheet while TOTALLY FLACCID! Not even a semi/chub - totally soft -- great orgasm as semen pouted out like a lava flow:)

It liquefied, as semen does!, and soaked through the sheet. The Masseur screamed at me, called me names, told me massage was over and to dress and get out!

10 years before I went for a massage after that. Always arranged nude on nude and warned them that I ejaculated spontaneously while flaccid during a good massage - It is ALL Energy! I think it intrigued Masseurs if it was a first session and it was a visible scoring system for quality of the massage!!!!

Now at 70, I need some direct stimulation and have never had that denied - usually oral but at least manual.

I would second this. It gives him warning and puts the ball firmly in his court in terms of how to progress. Just my additional 2 cents.

Agree would say something like man you are getting me pretty excited, if you don't move on you may be in for more than you bargained for. If he does move on you have been given permission in my mind.