NYC

Georgepr
This topic is 2183 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Fairytale was awesome and the guys are great...will be back for sure also went to the posh bar and the exprience was not the same the guys were a bit aggresive in the search for lapdances....except a guy name Sergio he was great

Posh has pvt area for dances?

Fairytale was awesome and the guys are great...will be back for sure also went to the posh bar and the exprience was not the same the guys were a bit aggresive in the search for lapdances....except a guy name Sergio he was great

I love Sergio! He’s a skinny little thing with a big thing and he puts on a good show

Great timing for this thread as I'm heading that way in a couple of weeks. Question about Adonis. When I use the link you provided I get stuff on Fairytale and Atlas Social Club. Are these all interrelated?

Edited to add: I guess I should have clicked on the links in their website I would have seen that they provide the dancers for those two club.

Edited by tanman4u

Great timing for this thread as I'm heading that way in a couple of weeks. Question about Adonis. When I use the link you provided I get stuff on Fairytale and Atlas Social Club. Are these all interrelated?

Edited to add: I guess I should have clicked on the links in their website I would have seen that they provide the dancers for those two club.

before you arrive in NYC, you may want to get on the Adonis NYC mailing list.....at upper right on the "contact" page, subscribe with your email address....no need to fill out the entire form....you'll also get a notice for the regularly-held nude parties, if that interests you.....

• 2 months later...

adonis only sends email on fri/sat and for the nude parties (I believe the next one is this upcoming Friday). Fairytail is open on Mondays but fewer dancers available. Nowhere Bar near union sq also has dancers on Mondays.

adonis only sends email on fri/sat and for the nude parties (I believe the next one is this upcoming Friday). Fairytail is open on Mondays but fewer dancers available. Nowhere Bar near union sq also has dancers on Mondays.

Thank you!

Going to look into both of those