Dirty

rustyrex
This topic is 2286 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recently saw a guy that has been on my list for years. I liked him so much, that I didn't mind that the pics of him were quite a few years old (he had put on some weight) and he looked older than his 30's. I like a regular looking guy, gut and all, usually I prefer it to someone totally ripped. When we started doing the deed (he bottomed) he started making a little bit of a mess. We stopped and he went to clean up and we got right back into it. Then more of a mess started to happen. I'm not one to totally stop and gross out, hey I know what that hole's primary purpose is, but he had assured me that he had taken care of business before we met. He even kept me waiting outside a good 10 minutes past our appointment time while he got ready. Crazy enough I enjoyed the fuck out of him...he even woofed at me when we finished. Despite the mess, he didn't offer me a shower afterwards, which I wished he had. I think it's only considerate to offer especially if the sex has a dirtier context to it. Am I crazy?

It happens, as we all know.

But I would think after the first time, I might hop up and say, "let's hop in the shower together and keep things steamy," and spend a little time in there digging around to clean up hole before drying off and going back after it.

One final thing that I forgot to mention....besides a dirty hole he also had a camera in his bedroom. When I noticed it I damn near freaked out, I didn't expect to be on video. He said it wasn't on but I'm not sure I believe that. He put a sock over it the rest of the time we were together but by then we had been busy for a little while. Also wanted payment up front. Now that I think about it, the way the whole thing started should have made me leave, but I wanted him and now...who knows I may be on xtube when I didn't want to be.