Phoenix, second time’s a charm?

rustyrex
This topic is 2204 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Headed out next weekend to PHX, even though I swore I would never go back. Last time was a serious bust. This time I have a couple guys I want to meet. Just one thing....one is vers/top and despite the ad seemed like he would do it but that mostly he tops. Very friendly guy and we’ve even set up a tentative plan to meet. Kinda pricy $300 and now reviews here. KadenJames..... I’ve been eyeing his pics for years and hope he’s what I imagined. But I get a nagging feeling it may not be all that. I don’t want to spend that kind of money to be finishing up myself because he’s had enough of me back there. So I’m putting it to group. What do you guys think? My other choice was going to be Rickydecker but he only have a one word reply to my text. Any helps appreciated.

Rusty

PS im in the fence above the verse/top issue. I’m all top and prefer pretty submissive bottoms. So far I haven’t been willing to look at verse/top b/c I’m wondering if they will really perform, or be waiting for it to end? I’ve heard from others that conquering a top or verse/top is hot.....o_O

Well Rusty if you are looking for more play than massage then Adrian is a lot less expensive at 100 bucks 60 min 150 for 90 min incall. He will top you less than 10 minutes after you get on the table. He is versatile for sure and can take you for a long time so if you book him, top him before he suggests using your fist. He is a hot guy with a sexy body and accent.

I booked him for 90 minutes and the first 10 minutes were massage. The rest was playtime. https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/adriancuba.shtml

Rustyrex said that he arrives in Phx next weekend (~ 2/23-24 or so).....what good does a link to "TravelinMT" do Rusty when Travelin's stated dates in Phx are 2/17-20 ??

(& Rusty - overall, Ricky Decker's rep seems pretty good....& as a pleaser in whatever fashion one is looking for.....5'11"/~200 = generally, the stats of a stud)

Unless less that one word reply is “yes” or “when”.

hahaha. I get a little put off by one word responses but then i reality check that shit and think, People are busy and not just standing by waiting to reply to texts. If one word shit happens over multiple days, i pass it by. But i like to give the benefit of the doubt.

I understand from an acquaintance that Ricky Decker is amazing.

I have personal experience with Jack Dixon, Adrian and xxxdKnights. All three are very hot. Jack is a hot dominate Daddy type and the other two are very sensuous.

PM me for more info if you'd like.

Blondie should read "Dyed Blondie"! I think he is a reincarnation of a guy with naturally dark hair who used to advertise almost daily on Backpage. He would drop away for a few months and come back with a different look and set up photos. I think this is him. The picture with the big smile is give away. He was mediocre at best with massage and the rate was $150.00. Also a clock watcher and I wouldn't see him again. Since BP has dried up I suspect RM is about his only venue.

Kipp

I met Ricky a couple years ago when we were both in San Francisco at the same time. Nice guy, amazing ass. Wish I could have spent more time with him. But a one word answer to a text is off-putting. XxxDKnightsxxX gets a thumbs up from me.

"amazing ass" hmmmm think about that fora moment

• 2 months later...