Axel NYC

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 2278 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His dancer stage name is Valero. He’s a big guy (everywhere), very ruggedly sexy and attractive (not pretty boy handsome), and he was pretty nice too, even with the language barrier. I met him a week ago at Spunk, and he gave me a very sensual lap dance. He was very open to scheduling a private session, but I got sick so I couldn’t follow through. Once I’m back up to speed, I plan on cashing that raincheck.

His dancer stage name is Valero. He’s a big guy (everywhere), very ruggedly sexy and attractive (not pretty boy handsome), and he was pretty nice too, even with the language barrier. I met him a week ago at Spunk, and he gave me a very sensual lap dance. He was very open to scheduling a private session, but I got sick so I couldn’t follow through. Once I’m back up to speed, I plan on cashing that raincheck.

Hope your feeling better. Look forward hearing about your meeting

I would be a little wary about hiring him - just like other users said he's a frequent performer at Adonis but I always found him to be particularly aggressive (and I think there's a strange piercing on his face) in getting lapdances and there's a language barrier. He does look like his pics though.

I've seen him there a couple of times. First time was very aggressive to get me in the back. Hard to speak with him due to language barrier. Saw him again, he seemed less aggressive. He showed his big cock and said hello. Took him back but again language barriers. I agree the piercing is weird but body is hot

He went by "Alexander" for me. He has a ridiculously hot body and he was very nice. He gave me a couple really great lap dances at Adonis so I asked for his # and he gave me it.

I told him what I liked and got this unedited text from him:

My no oral

Fuck 500 30minutes

Suck me dick or massage happy end 200

I declined to meet up.....something told.me the massage wasn't going to be good and the $500 for thirty minute alternative was not alluring either.

He went by "Alexander" for me. He has a ridiculously hot body and he was very nice. He gave me a couple really great lap dances at Adonis so I asked for his # and he gave me it.

I told him what I liked and got this unedited text from him:

My no oral

Fuck 500 30minutes

Suck me dick or massage happy end 200

I declined to meet up.....something told.me the massage wasn't going to be good and the $500 for thirty minute alternative was not alluring either.

does "my no oral" mean he won't give head or no oral either way??......thanks