Enrique Iglesias Has A Wee Pee-Pee?

J-Man
This topic is 2338 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

According to published reports, Enrique Iglesias plans to develop and market a line of smaller condoms for the less generously endowed ... a group he indicates he is a member (if you'll pardon the expression) of. Of course, it appears that it might have all been a misunderstanding ... and maybe now he regrets having said it!

Here's the article from the Houston Press:

Coming in Small Packages

Whoever said there's no such thing as bad publicity hasn't met Enrique Iglesias.

Iglesias, a singer listed in the pop- culture dictionary under "Latin heartthrob," was in Houston last month to promote his new cologne. He spent a few minutes chatting with Press Night & Day editor Steven Devadanam, and was obviously in a playful mood.

When asked what was next on his quest to help men score, he said, "The next product I'm gonna put my name on is extra-small condoms…I can never find extra-small condoms, and I know it's really embarrassing for people -- you know, from experience. Hopefully people won't be ashamed when I step forward."

Most people clearly got the idea Iglesias wasn't exactly serious when they read the exchange in Devadanam's Been There, Done That column on October 20. "It was obvious to me that it was said in an extremely joking manner and he was being sarcastic," says Liz Embry, the PR rep for Foley's, which staged the event.

But newspapers like the Hindustan Times, the Melbourne (Australia) Herald Sun and (somehow) the Cleveland Plain Dealer didn't get the joke. Nor did countless entertainment Web sites.

"Enrique Iglesias Admits He Has Very Small Penis" was the headline on the British site Entertainmentwise.com. Another Web site from England, FemaleFirst.co.uk, breathlessly told readers, "Enrique Iglesias has shocked his female admirers -- by announcing he wants to release his own range of extra-small condoms."

A PR firm in England -- where they are obviously obsessed about dick size -- put out a press release on behalf of the rubber-maker Trojan, highlighting a poll that said 68 percent of women agreed "size doesn't matter" and 89 percent said "they would opt for smaller rather than 'too large' if they had to choose."

Iglesias's people, as they say in the biz, could not be reached. Embry says she hasn't heard anything from them one way or the other since the item came out.

But if the condom deal happens, expect the ads to feature Iglesias singing that old Pete Townshend classic, "A Little Is Enough."

• 12 years later...

However big it is, it works...

The secret’s out.

Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova welcomed twins on Saturday, TMZ reports. The incredibly private couple, who have been together 16 years, reportedly named their babies Nicholas and Lucy. The little ones were born in Miami.

The news comes as a complete surprise to the public, as it hadn’t been reported that the former tennis pro was pregnant.

The longtime couple met on the set of Iglesias’ “Escape” music video and started dating shortly thereafter.

Kournikova, 36, and Iglesias, 42, are also rumored to have secretly tied the knot, but neither one of them has confirmed nuptials.

Iglesias’ rep didn’t immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.