Adieu

Trixie
This topic is 6719 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all! I hope that each and ev'ry Hoovillian has a lovely day Thursday, filled with the warmth that friends and/or family bring. I myself am thankful for each and every one of you, my brothers (and sisters) here on this marvelous website who constantly entertain, educate, and indulge me. All of you, in the comments you leave here, bring me so much joy. I am ever so satisfied to be part of this league of gentlemen (both buyers and sellers).

But I must bid all of you goodbye for a few brief weeks, as I am FINALLY off to Africa! I am travelling to Cameroon

to track gorillas, find out whether pygmies are ticklish, and do all sorts of other things. And I am spending two days in Brussels, where I shall renew my interest in beer.

Peace and Happiness to all of you. Please, save my place here at this e-table until I return!

My Love to all of you,

La belle Trixie

Trixie,

I am totally jealous of your trip and will miss your posts. Please give us details on your return. I'd especially like to see pictures of any cute pigmies you may encounter. I've heard that good things cum in small packages. ;-)

-------------

"We need to have more respect for each other. Things have just gone really crazy, out of control. ... We're on a very weird kind of cycle." Stevie Wonder

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome back Trixie!!

How was the trip? Hope you had fun and enjoyed the sights. Please post details when you get a chance.

-------------

"We need to have more respect for each other. Things have just gone really crazy, out of control. ... We're on a very weird kind of cycle." Stevie Wonder

Archived