Fort Lauderdale "Where the Boys Are"

tassojunior
This topic is 2237 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... I thought access to the private area was $20 per visit not $35. Still ridiculous you are charged EACH time!

It is supposed to be $20 each time but they ask for a fee or tip for the sentry and room keeper too, especially on weekends. Usually the stripper will ask you to pay at least one of those also going in.

I like to take the guess work out of the equation. Whether I'm in Ft Lauderdale or Montreal, my M.O. is the same. I show the time on my iPhone before we go in. I quote a $ figure and a time we'll be done. Have never been told no. The asterisk to this is since LeBoy copied all the other failed clubs and charged crazy $ for the house and the cashier wants a cut... I've stopped doing private dances at the club and just hire for later if I'm that into a guy (rarely happens lately). But counting songs when you'd rather be focused on other things is tedious and distracting. This way you don't have to deal with the shady guys who try to add a song or two to your tab.

I like to take the guess work out of the equation. Whether I'm in Ft Lauderdale or Montreal, my M.O. is the same. I show the time on my iPhone before we go in. I quote a $ figure and a time we'll be done. Have never been told no. The asterisk to this is since LeBoy copied all the other failed clubs and charged crazy $ for the house and the cashier wants a cut... I've stopped doing private dances at the club and just hire for later if I'm that into a guy (rarely happens lately). But counting songs when you'd rather be focused on other things is tedious and distracting. This way you don't have to deal with the shady guys who try to add a song or two to your tab.

The only problem there is the stripper normally is inclined to keep you longer for doing more. Is the tip the only incentive to do well? Or do you negotiate extras "on the fly".

I guess my needs are pretty predictable so I know the time frame pretty well of what I need. Tips I'm sure are an incentive to put some work in. But yeah my giving this advice is a little too late since a lot of the clubs have the time keepers outside the dance area. My strategy worked better before that all fell into place in Ft Lauderdale. Fortunately Montreal is a lot less controlled that way.

I just keep asking the stripper "how many songs is that now?" by habit. Somehow doesn't ruin the mood as they are used to it. If the guy doesn't have anything in his mouth and can answer that's enough unless he gets the hint.

HAHA love it. I just hate the guessing game... especially when I have a few in me. It's easier to process minutes than songs. :)

Visited Johnson’s for the first time, last night. I was pleasantly surprised at the diversity and number of dancers. Had a couple of great private dances and one dud. Overall a great experience and I’ll definitely stop by on my next trip to south Florida

Which would have been a Sunday night. Encouraging.

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone checked out Boardwalk Bar’s live online videofeed on the weekends? It apparently started recently but I’ve been out of town the last few weekends so haven’t had a chance to see it :oops::(

Not yet. Johnsons was supposed to start one too. That I will watch.