Do you "Belieber" ????

jjkrkwood
This topic is 2331 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is the guy that Justin jokes about having "smoky eyes". The initial picture of the two crossing the street is a babe shot which would lead one to think the minister is the top. He's significantly larger in size than the Beebs. A very hot scenario-- two supposed straighties sucking each other off while the girls are out shopping. There is an intimacy here that the camera isn't hiding. In the name of Jesus!

I do believe,

Kipp

This is the guy that Justin jokes about having "smoky eyes". The initial picture of the two crossing the street is a babe shot which would lead one to think the minister is the top. He's significantly larger in size than the Beebs. A very hot scenario-- two supposed straighties sucking each other off while the girls are out shopping. There is an intimacy here that the camera isn't hiding. In the name of Jesus!

I do believe,

Kipp

GOD works in mysterious ways..... :p:p:p

JB's minister from Hillsong Church is 39 year old Carl Lentz. This article presents his role in NYC. The You Tube Clip from GQ is rather interesting. I don't know-- too many young good looking people to not have some major scandal take hold. This guy sends out major bi vibes.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/celebrities/index.ssf/2017/07/who_is_carl_lentz_the_nj_pastor_behind_justin_bieb.html

More questions than answers,

Kipp